Trading uniform?

It might sound like a stupid question :sweat_smile: But I just got curious about whether you guys like to wear any specific item while trading. :sweat_smile: I realized that I happen to always be in my pajamas when I’m getting ready to check out my charts. :sweat_smile: And if you do, do you feel like it has any impact on your trading? :blush:

3 Likes

I go back and forth between my Blank Man costume, and strapping a shoe to my head.

I owe all my success thus far to the shoe.

2 Likes

The shoe is probably more effective because a costume is just a piece of cloth but shoes have souls (soles).

4 Likes

Same. I used to dress up for work day like I’m going out (jeans, top etc) but after the pandemic I’m just like EHHHH and I’ve not bothered since lol

2 Likes

Haha. I’ll probably give this pajama trading vibe a shot and see if it brings some extra luck.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA every trading day is halloween at your home, i guess? :sweat_smile: HAHAHA I’m sure you’re just being sarcastic. But would definitely love to see this outfit in action. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA why did I think this would be a more serious answer. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, makes sense. :sweat_smile: When I was starting out, I tried to come up with this getting ready for trading routine where I tried to bathe and be all set before I sit and watch my charts. :sweat_smile: Now, I don’t even get out of bed to check out my chart. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You should! :smiley: Although be warned, cause I haven’t been very lucky so… HAHAHAHA.

Imagine getting in the shower, ironing your clothes, putting on makeup, putting on perfume, fixing up your hair, just to sit alone in front of your computer in your own home, and then take a shower and go to bed at night.

You’ll wonder why you didn’t just stay in your pajamas.

However, for some people, I can understand how the routine can be helpful, regardless of whether or not they leave the house. As for me, consider me ready after I wash my face.

1 Like

Yup this is it for me! Puts me in some sort of mental comparment that it’s time to work :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly what happened! :sweat_smile:

Nowadays, this too is enough for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense too! Haha. :smiley: I know some people who wouldn’t really get their gears running unless they’re completely out of bed and “ready” to face the day. Haha. :smiley:

1 Like

Wait how does one start their day if they’re still in bed??? :laughing:

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive!

Shower in bed

Work in bed

Amazing things can happen when laziness meets determination.

I mean definitely doable if one is BEDRIDDEN!

1 Like

or DETERMINED!!

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: I’m dying over here from that pic of the bed bath.

1 Like