Trading Using Price Action "More than 500 pips a Month "

I sure wanna learn, keep looking out for you on twitter :slight_smile:

EURCAD hit target 1 and 2 close half of your position and move your SL to BE +130 pips

No it didnt continue moving up because of this i closed it before

i will send picture explaining why i closed in the next posts

Ok thanks, I donā€™t have any good Forex charts yet but from what I saw the SL or Target wasnā€™t hit so I figure you just didnā€™t like the trade anymore and I was looking for insight on why you decided this. (and judging by today your instinct was right as now it is by your Stop-loss you had set)

EURUSD Long @ 1.2845 T1 1.2940 T2 1.3000 SL 1.2655 , the pair made double bottom on the 4 hours chart if the price break the high of yesterday its good sign to get these targets

Reduce your lots please because of the Risk Reward Ratio

sorry if i write here late , follow me on twitter to get the signals early

Hi guys

i hope that you all get my signals on twitter , sorry i dont have allot of time to post in the forum here but i post photos of the chart and i give weekly and daily currency analysis and forecasts but on twitter ,

here is the chart for the next support and resistance areas on the daily chart

if the price breaks to the upside this will be the targets

Currency Analysis and Forecasts for the next week

Part 1 : Currency Analysis and Forecasts february 5th Part 1 - YouTube

Part 2 : Currency Analysis and Forecasts February 5th Part 2 - YouTube

please share between your friends if you like it

thanks

Hey good job on the videos thanks for posting, very interesting FAILED Head and Shoulders on the GBP/USD at the end of part one, it was a very good looking pattern but in the end it failed and the support held.

A couple candles you pointed to but didnā€™t name were

• ā€œthe hammerā€ - wick at bottom only, usually happens at the bottom and signals a reversal to the upside
  • ā€œthe hanging manā€ - more or less the opposite, happens at top, usually signals reversal to the downside.

Introduction to Candlesticks - ChartSchool - StockCharts.com

Cheers and good trading!

Thanks allot , hope that you got the last signals and currency analysis and forecasts for this week too :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for this nice method, i was using kind of price action method in H1 as main trend and ref from H4 and daily
but feeling starting from daily will be more accurate? what u think please? I have question like, do u see any kind of
divergence like macd in
chart? And u start work from monthly chart, so u plot the major support resistance area in monthly chart first or both in
monthly and weekly chart first and u keep that visible to ur daily chart? if i draw a channel in weekly if there any, to get
a entry point it takes a long timeā€¦

i was trying to find you in facebook but i couldnā€™tā€¦ pls post the linkā€¦
also your web site is in Arabic, is there any English version available please?

you are using any indicators, only candles, s/r and moving averageā€¦ ?

Im not using any indicators except the Moving averages

SMA 50
SMA 100
SMA 200
EMA 21

You have to know that you have to respect always the bigger time frames and always follow them , if you want to trade a smaller time frame check the bigger time frames . for example if you trade the 1 hours chart , look at the 4 hour chart and if you trade the 4 hour chart look at the Daily and weekly chart and so on

the high and the low of the Month , week and the day are a very good zones shows you if the price break them coul take one way or another .

i use just the moving averages from the indicators i dont use anything else

Thanks for your reply fx7days brother, pls tell me if i use H4 as my main time frame, will that be ok? what ur experience says?

Its ok , but you have always to follow the bigger time frame like the Daily and Weekly if you will trade the 4 hours chart

Hello FX7days, sorry but I donā€™t understand at all your method. If possible could you please post me each step? I will pay for if you want.

Thanks again Fx7days bro, where you post the recent trade set up please? learned some great thing from u and want to learn more from you

Ok guys there is amazing H&S showing up on the daily chart on the AUD/JPY , tomorrow if the price breaks todays high this will lead to the 85 area and if the Nick line get broken next target will be 82.00 .

watch the pictures :-

You dont need to pay : ) , just follow my rules as i explained and follow the price action analysis i give you will be successful trader , everything takes time , how long is your forex Trading experience?

Hello Fx7days, thank you, I will read everything and try to figure your system. I notice you have helped many people, thank you!
I am studing forex for 1 year and doing backtests, I will run real money only when I have a consistant trading.
Thank you!!!