Trading Using Price Action "More than 500 pips a Month "

Hello Fx7days, thank you, I will read everything and try to figure your system. I notice you have helped many people, thank you!
I am studing forex for 1 year and doing backtests, I will run real money only when I have a consistant trading.
Thank you!!!

I couldnt imagine that the analysis i gave and the targets will get hit so Quickly ! Last week i posted on twitter Analysis about the EUR/JPY , GBP/JPY and GBP/USD here are the charts :

EUR/JPY :

EUR/JPY reached the First target which is 102 now we will see if the price will retrace back to test 104.50 if not next target will be 100.00 and if this level is broken next target will be 97.50 , we are in a down trend since the price couldnt break the down trend line on the weekly chart , as long as this down trend on the daily is not broken we are in a down trend . If you are thinking to sell wait until 101.85 is broken .

GBP/JPY :

The GBP/JPY formed a triangle under the weekly down trend , any break under 127.00 which is the last month low will lead to 126.30 then to 124.20 and if this level is broken next level will be 120.00 . if the price retrace back from the 127.00 level we could see 128.00 and 128.50 but we are in a down trend .

GBP/USD :

The pound broke the daily trend line at 1.6000 next target for now is 1.5850 any break and close under the 1.5800 will lead to 1.5640 and if this level is broken next target will be 1.5300 but we could see some retracment from 1.5850 since the price didnt retrace since 2 weeks .

This is the old post , but for now we are in a down trend , but we could see some Retracement , the targets for the GBP/JPY and the EUR/JPY still the same .

Simple more than this :slight_smile: , i make allot of trades and this makes me up to 1200 pips a month : ) , check my twitter

Great move! MACDs were crossing short on the 1 hour and 4 hour, so I waited and got in at 1.3980. It did just what you said it would do. I’m on board!

@fx7days
How many pips did you make this month and which pairs do you trade?

I didnt count how much i made this month but i make average 400 to 1200 pips a month , i trade all the pairs

GBP/USD reached a strong support around 1.5300 which is up trend line on the weekly and support zone , now the price formed pin bar , we need to see break above the high of this candle 1.5440 first target 1.5590 then 1.5700 . And the close of of this week around these levels will lead to higher prices .

Your analysis are just perfect, I’ve learnt quite alot from you… please keep this thread alive. thanks

Hello,
I browsed this thread and plan on reading it when i get time…Is this thread going to continue? I would hope it does because it seems to be a good one…Hope to hear from the boss in here :slight_smile:

Guess not. Maybe the system failed or the boss in here has been busy. Hopefully it’s the second guess.

Forex Marathon - a forex trading systemHi all my followers

in the last 4 months i have been trading long term on my own, didn’t have the time to publish every trade i take , but at the same time i have developed an intraday strategy with low risk using Price Action too.

I have been posting and executing my trades on Collective2, to get approved statistics about my system, im giving my signals there since 2 months now.

But at the same time, i will continue posting my long term analysis and answer your questions.