Trading Using Price Action "More than 500 pips a Month "

appreciate yur explaination

EURCHF , Close the half of your position and move your SL to BE +100 pips

how many position u set for every pair that u entered…

EURCHF Move your stop loss to 1.1598

It depends how big is your capital you have to manage your Risk

Close EURUSD +265 pips

EURCHF reached the Target and closed + 245 pips

GBPUSD Close half of your posetion +85 pips and move your SL to Break Even

Silver Close the trade -42 pips

So i will explain in this Sliver example how we could enter long the next week and what will be our target , Simply i trade the break outs of any pattern , as we see in the picture the hourly triangle is broken , so i would enter long if 40.26 is broken first target will be 40.80 next target if this 40.80 is broken will be 41 , 41.20 , 30 , 40 etc… every 0 or 00 , but the only problem for silver is the refreshments are really aggressive so you should be cautious when you trade it because if you make 100 pips on it , you could lose them in 2 mins , so its better to close half of your position and move your SL to BE when you get the First target .

Or you can make as investment and buy silver until it gets the high again which is 48 , silver and Gold are the best investments

Hiya,

Can you explain your moving averages on your chart? 50, 100, 200 SMA based on close? The reason I’m asking is because my moving averages are slightly different than yours when I compare charts. Thank you sir.

It depends which company do you use , if the time is different the close will be different , i advice you to use FXDD they are honest and there chart is accurate
50 , 100 , 200 SMA

I see. Thanks for the reply. I use interbank fx.

how u used the SMAs for this setup? do u consider it b4 go long?

I really care for them on the bigger time frames starting from the Daily , sure if i trade on the 15 mins chart i would take care of there positions

SMA’s are perfect on the bigger time frames Daily, Weekly and Monthly

any chance going long on GJ nxt wk?

This picture will explain you the GBPJPY Situation

The price is on Good support area and Trend line , sure the price made candle has long weck on the Weekly but you just enter when the high is broken , but the stop loss will be big !!!

If you want to enter long you can wait until the 128.55 is broken , Your maximum target will be 130.00 , 131.50 ur stop loss hast to be 126.55 but remember that the price closed under the low of the last month …

So wait until 128.55 is broken then we can see

This is the picture

[B]GBPUSD , Half of the position is open since last week , we are +185 pips until now , next target will be 1.6500[/B]

can u upload bigger size chart. hardly to see the numbers. tq

[B]This is the problem , the pictures are small here , i uploaded the pics on twitpic you can watch it there : )[/B]

Silver is trying to break the Triangle , Breaking 41.05 will lead to 00 targets 41.50 , 42.00 , 42.50 etcc , until the 161 extension from the last retracement which is 42.50 & 44.50

EURUSD going down… just a pullback?