Trading Using Price Action "More than 500 pips a Month "

GBPUSD Close the other half total +110 pips #fx7days#forex #GBPUSD

do you normally let your position flow for a month or more?

[B]No i didnt do it before , but if i trade for long term i would do it [/B]

Never quite got to that .8805, but every indicator I use had the Euro falling on every chart involving it, so I got in at .8802. Glad I did. Let’s see how far this goes!

I’ve missed too many of your trades this month. Going to really stay on it from now on. I gave you a few more twitter followers too.

Thanks allot man :slight_smile: i will record video this week end :slight_smile:

Hope that you always winner just learn :slight_smile:

tq for the effort…

July Results , you can check every trade i took here in the forum or in my FB page or Twitter account under FX7days

Was great month as the one before :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Her pips allot

any signal for the month of ramadhan ? :slight_smile:

hello Fx7days, I’d like to ask you if you advice to someone that trade like this on price action to risk 10% of account on each trade, what you think?
Thanks

such as you said in your first post this is very poor the risk/reward,this is the problem i found to your strategy…but price action is very usefull i think,thanks for sharing

EURUSD Short now @ 1.4165 SL @ 1.4220 T1 1.4100 T2 1.4070 #fx7days #eurusd

[B]By the way i dont see it a problem becuase you can control your risk , just risk 2 to 3 % for every trade , so if the SL 100 , 200 or even 300 pips and you will risk just 2 % share this 2% on every pip so you risk will be the same and by the way not all the trades are like this , but i like to close part of my trade @ the first target and leave the rest open to get the other targets like this i get sure that i will not get out of the trade with loss : )[/B]

So for example the Risk reward Ratio for this trade is 1 : 2.5 , Yes my first target is 1.4100 , but always you have to learn to bank some profit because you know the price could go against you any time , so what i do , i close some of my position at the first target and some time i move my SL to BE so im in a free trade if it gets the target great if it didnt i didnt lose anything and i Banked some profit …

Trade closed with -55 pips

I didn’t see this one on twitter.

And I never worry about your stop losses. You never take that big of a loss anyway, a 300 pip stop loss is just an arbitrary number.

Bummer -55. Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield.

FX7days how many average % monthly have you done with this metod?

Today i gave the EURCAD Signal on twitter and FB i was outside i couldnt write it from my mobile on the thread , even some people had problems to get it , but it was great trade around +135 pips

@pepeelpew It depends how much your risk in every trade on your account , for example i do around 10 to 12% a month sometimes i do more when i risk in some trades more … it depends

Sell EURAUD @ 1.3390 T1 1.3290 T2 1.3200 SL 1.3500

Sell EURCAD @ 1.3770 T1 1.3670 T2 1.3600 SL 1.3900

Remove the EURAUD Stop loss i will send it to you later