Trading Wisdom No. 12 – Don’t follow the market too closely

One of the fatal trading mistakes a trader usually makes without realization is following the market too closely. Emotional stresses set in while watching the floating profits/losses up and down with the daily price movements. In many instances, one will be tempted emotionally to bypass the system and jump the gun to act otherwise without any discipline anymore!

This very act alone by following the market too closely can easily turn anyone back to the 95% losers group. Focus on the trends, not on the pips.

Dear Traders, please be alert: Avoid the roller coaster emotional upsets by distancing ourselves from the market. Trading without “peace of mind” will eventually lead us back to the losing end. This is one of the very important advice ever given to us by the Legendary winners!

4 Likes

Great advice. Following the price on a daily basis will give you unnecessary headache.

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Where do you get your trading wisdom from? :open_mouth: Do you have like a book you’re taking this from and is it planned?

I like it though and thank you for sharing!

@ponponwei The trading wisdom shared here is my collections of world top winner traders’ wisdom, I applied them into my forex trading strategies. They helped me to become a Winner trader! :+1::+1::grinning::grinning:

@chimmyfx You’re welcome! If you like them, more to come! :grinning::grinning:

Ohh nice! Like from trading books?? :open_mouth:

Thank you for sharing the advice

honestly, i’ve been doing this - staring at the charts. it does make me sick to my stomach literally. makes me to think if i’m cut for this…