Trading with Justforex was the worst decision of my life

Just forex was my beloved broker but not now. I was so disappointed with their suspicious action. Today I want to share my story with you guys.

If you are also a Customer of Justforex, be careful because you won’t know when they will betray your trust.
So my name is Nguyen Kieu Trang and I have worked with them since 2020.

I received an email stating that there are some suspicious actions on my account. (19th Feb)

They only gave me that notice and locked my account for nearly 3 weeks without giving any resolution options although I emailed to them several times.(from 19th Feb to 15th Mar)

Until March 16, the official nightmare began. They asked me to provide a selfie holding the identity card and a bill of writing my name. I feel like I’m like a criminal being investigated.They even demanded for ALL of my transactions in Neteller wallet. I was forced to send my documents again and again, nearly 5 times

On 17th Mar, they emailed stating that our cooperation would stop due common crimes they will never - able to prove. After this email, they didn’t respond to me.

In short, they literally keep all my money, equal to 45,822.39 $. This amount includes my principal. I never see any broker keeping their customer principal. Just forex has violated a fundamental rule.

Please spread my story and help me to take my money back.

Let everyone know about this scam broker and let’s boycott them to remove JustForex from the financial markets :rage:

Let’s go through the FPA website “forexpeacearmy com” and search for the keyword “JustForex Scam” to know more about this case!
Join me in boycotting the scam broker - JF

1 Like

We gotta be exposing more such brokers.

Got some important information.
Went to my local police department last week and showed them official reply from St.Vincent that there is no such company as JF Global registered with them currently.
According to the law, that means you can start a legal process against the concrete people working for Justforex.
Just collect Names and Family names of you managers and any other people saying they work for Justforex and go to your local police department. This is simply a criminal scam group, the data would be collected and send to interpol. Best way is to start with the your national names, cause they can reside in your local country as well.