Training with FX Foundations or FXF Fund? Reliable?

FX Foundations are offering training at too reasonable prices, however I have trouble checking their credibility. cannot find much info about them. the registered london office address is a vitual office (nothing wrong with that) but cannot find any solid info apart from their own testimonials. do you have any suggestions on how to check this and any other training providers that have mushroomed on the internet in recent years?

£99 a month, rising to £149 a month!!! Thanks, but no thanks

Hi pazartesi…did you find out anything about FX Foundations?

I didnt find any more details from independent sources. The training plan I recieved from them was very vague. When I requested more specific info about the content so I know what I pay for I got a pretty agresive response that their offer is an unmatched opportunity and if I dont trust them than they will not waste time with me answering questions since there is lots of other people begging for the coaching… So I guess its pretty clear.

What info did you ask for? Did you manage to talk to someone over the phone?

Through online chat on their website. I wanted a more detailed study plan not just ‘week one technical analysis, week two fundamental analysis’

After reading the these comments about FXF Fund training programme, I disagree with all of you. I enrolled on the course around may time and I can honestly say its the best £500 I’ve spent. The trading methodologies I’ve learnt over the past 3 months are incredible and actually, They teach concepts of trading you won’t find (believe me) on the internet or in books. Not to mention that you have numerous 1 to 1 sessions with professional traders over the 3 months. I’m also heading down to their office in London to meet professional traders in a few days and can’t wait.

FXF foundations is owned by its sister company FXF Fund which is a small hedge fund firm in London. So the the advice and trading tips given are fantastic.

Well worth it for £500. Most courses are thousands for just a few days in a group.

interesting how observations like this always come from brand new members in their first post, who have joined the forum specifically to try to protect the reputation of notoriously scam companies

incorrect - plenty wrong with that

real businesses have real addresses, and phone numbers, and verifiable details of members of staff who are real people

1 Like

I will like to make a formal complaint on the fraudulent activities FXF have been doing. For one they didn’t make it clear to me that she. I signed up with them, they will then use my details to open me a Blufx account. Now it is clear to me that they have not renewed my subscription without giving me notice or without providing me any of the educational service and mentorship they claim to uphold to. They will be hearing from my lawyer and I advised you part ways with them too.

Complete scam. Shoddy trading practices. They dont actually teach you anything.
Promises of a trading fund that never materialises. Stop replying to emails. Website shut down…complete waste of time.

Is there a way to contact you privately?

Why pay for lessons if most Forex information is free on the internet?

Please ask to see their track record and do a lot of research on them before giving your money.

Why do you even bother with any sort of some training program, may I ask honestly ? Cause now it seems it simply do not make any real sense with that. I am totally lost in lot of cases with you. There are lot more information which could be obtained for free.

Me? What would you like to know?