Trend Following All Markets With Unlimited Upside And Limited Dowside

I don’t know where you are godzilla, but if you are in the states you can’t trade CFDs (they are banned here). We Americans are for FREE markets! All those outlined in schedule 10 column D of code 345.98-1 that qualify for criteria K when approved by the bureau and licensed through either a private quality assurance group or a federal regulator after all taxes fees and permit purchases are paid o’r the land of the free and the home of the brave.

-Adrian

@Adrian,

I am not from states.

I trade index future and stocks. currently I am trading [B]far month [/B]future contracts because thinking that I may have to hold positions for more than a month.

@Rayner,

Would you stay in the trade if your stock does not move even after 1 week ? I have heard CocoCola stock in states did not return anything in 16 years…so sticking to such type of stocks is waste of time … what is your view on this ? What you do in such cases ?

Hey godzilla,

Honestly i stay away from markets that don’t move.

However when a market that moves previously stops moving the moment i enter, i will still be in it till my stoploss or trailing stop is triggered.

Hope that helps!

Rayner

In this video, I share with you 2 trading tools I use to tell me when a trend may be ending.

I hope you have enjoyed this week’s video post. As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!

Rayner

Great thread wish I didnt take so long to find it. Im about half way through it.You and AA giving some really good info.

Thank you 3xfx.

Adrian definitely knows his stuff!

Rayner

In this week’s analysis, I share my view on Crude Oil whether it has bottomed out and discuss shorting opportunities on the major currencies.

Lastly I share with you 2 losing trades I had and how risk management is of paramount importance.

I hope you have enjoyed this week’s market analysis. As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!

Rayner

Rayner,

Would you Trade these type of charts ? or avoid these charts ?

Chart 1:

I am worried in this chart because price is dropping strongly in last few candles.

Chart 2

I am worried in this chart because see the last few candles…strong fall …big red candles.

Do you consider these type of charts to trade ? or avoid them ? Please share your experience…

Thanks.

Rayner,

Could you please comment on the above query

Thanks

I will not trade these charts.

I prefer to long when price is above the 50 EMA.

If it retraces too much, then i’ll look for something else.

Rayner

Thanks. That helped a lot.

Don’t mentioned it cheers!

and sorry for the late reply.

This week I share with a couple of trading opportunities on Eurusd and Bund.

Also I share with you details on my live trading webinar that will be held soon, so do check it out!

Rayner

Dear Rayner,

I need some help…

Sometimes I see you use Daily chart …sometimes you use H4 chart…I get confused why you switch chart timeframe ? …Does your system requires both charting timeframe ? Please comment.

presently I don’t have H4 chart in my system but I have Daily chart which I normally use [B]all the time[/B]. What I am missing here ? please correct me.

Thanks for your time.

N.B: Thanks for the upcoming webiner…looking forward to it…please put recorded session in your youtube channel.

Hi godzilla,

The thing here is understanding multiple time frames.

You can’t simply look at one time frame and say ‘hey it’s in an uptrend’ because there could be the possibility of it simply being a retracement on the higher time frame.

For me i would use the weekly daily and 4 hour charts as my long, medium and entry time frame.

If you are entering off the daily charts, the look at the weekly and monthly chart for reference.

Rayner