Trend Runner

[QUOTE=“Fumante;490747”]
Did one order now. My entry was at pullback.

Red line is the 100 pips of stop loss.
The blue is the inital TP to move the price to breakeven + 3 pips.[/QUOTE]

I think you shouldn’t put TP just stop lost. No tp…

[QUOTE=“ilzalama;490655”]

Well check you out… Some one is getting the hang of it…

-ILZ[/QUOTE]

Ok. Last question, you said that if price broke for let’s say 10 pips we can open, but we have to wait that broken candle close, right?

Also, do you think that Fibo retracement is not useful?

Thanks in advance.

Snip

Some bad news with USD finaly hit EUR/USD stop lost, and USD/CHF. I manage to get 75 Pip from EUR/USD, and lost 95 pip from USD/CHF.
Damn… really really bad news… hahahahaha…
Try again soon…

I’m also out on all USD trades except AUDUSD which had more space to move into. We’ll see how it goes.

Yeah, some big reversals there, but I pulled my SL tight to max profit. The only trade I still have open is Long EUR/AUD (testing this pair currently), but it is close to being stopped out with +45.

Looks like it might be a few candles before any new entries surface.

[QUOTE=“Poseidonn;490782”]

I’m also out on all USD trades except AUDUSD which had more space to move into. We’ll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Hope the next hour news have good impact on USD, cause i still have 1 trade open, USD/CAD still hold on with -43 pip…

The target is open. Only put the alert line to be alarmed if be touched.

Guys, if you re-enter without break of S&R you get crushed by any ranging and retracing market! (tested quite a bit).
I don’t think ILZ is entering without break of S or R. I hope he can respond to this dilemma.

Thanks.

I see most of the trends are in reversal now. Best thing is to wait a couple of candles.

hi,
1 PM, 5 PM, …, are GMT time?
Thanks

Friends,
I took the following 2 trades. I would greatly appreciate your comments.
EUR USD

USD CHF

Both not valid, in my opinion. You need to break support (first case) and resistance (second case). I think ILZ will never take a trade without a break of S&R… too dangerous. I don’t know why he did not mention this in his first post, but later on it seems to speak about that, though not very clearly, I have to admit.
Think about it. When you are bounded by two layers, chance is that you are in a ranging or correcting market. When you break S&R chance is that you are trending, or at least trying to trend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK people. Now the rules are getting really confused for me. ILZ, could you edit your first post and submit all the rules again please? Each time I open a trade, I am finding that it is wrong. May be I am not getting the rules. And some are spread across multiple replies. I would like to see all rules are added to the first page if possible.

Hi, Rules are <<VERY CLEAR>> you should take your time and re-read them again, my main language is not english and I understand them very good. Dont be a comfortable person, re-read the whole topic and you will find your answers, If not, Forex might not be for you. no offense.

I totally agree with donsIs. Initially the rules for a long entry was it had to close above 200sma and also supertrend had to be blue. but then in his examples he shows that it had to break S&R(barry) as well ? so maybe in the initial first post just simply set the full criteria instead of adding stuff as you read ?

None taken. But if you look at the last few pages, I see lot of questions regarding the rules. I thought having all the rules in the first post might help all.

I agree. Hopefully, ILZ will respond/update it.

I repeat, ILZ made it VERY CLEAR

for FIRST entrys you look for 200SMA to be broken, you dont look for S&R to be break

for SECONDS entrys Third entrys/Re-enter a trade, there is when you look for a S&R to be broken, you look also for the supertrend and 200sma to be OK also.

Is it clear now?

ILZ - Sorry, but one additional question.
You know that Barry S&R indicator repaints, right? How do you deal with that?
A breakout signal could appear live, but then the S&R is no more there. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Trade Update (5AMPST Candle)

Short AUD/USD @1.01881 Current Stop 0.98551. +333.0 Secured

Long EUR/JPY @ 132.083. Current Stop @ 131.245

Short EUR/USD @ 1.29990. Current Stop @ 1.28922 +106.8 Secured

NOTHING - Long GBP/JPY @ 155.851. Stopped @ 155.901. + 5 Secured

Short GBP/USD @ 1.52022. Current Stop @ 1.52502

Long USD/CAD @1.01803. Current Stop @ 1.01481

USD/CHF - NOTHING - Long USD/CHF @ 0.96608.Stopped @ 0.96648. + 4 Realized

Long @ USD/JPY @ 102.444. Current Stop @ 101.934.

Gold - NOTHING

-ILZ