Trend Runner

[B]cheva282[/B] how is progress with your EA for this system , maybe i can help to automate it ?

please conntact me

I suggest any newbie to TAKE CARE.

• Try by yourself everything you think is valuable
  • Never use a non ECN broker
  • Always ask you WHY a guy shows his system if he can make millions with it ?

And remember the long term japanese account study :

• 20 of very big accounts wins
  • 3% of other accounts wins

This strategy is really not clear why sometimes a trade is not taken why the setup is perfect…

And remember that studies after studies, a SIMPLE trend following strategy does NOT work.

So a trend following strategy MUST have another strategy to be profitable [U]on a long term basis[/U].

Wich studies are you talking about? sources?

People do not read what this poster says, this system WORKS and it WORKS long term.

Can attest to what Cheva282 said.
Rahan, if you think it doesn’t, do yourself a favor…don’t use it!
Stop making groundless statements.

1 Like

Hennessy

if rahan is from Sri Lanka i think i know this man , man who try to sell his EA for 1200 usd and this EA not working :slight_smile:

LOL

Rahan, would be great if you could point out its weakness and what should be improve on instead of just saying it is not working. Or is it that your way of approach is wrong? Me 2 cents.

Please prove it…

You are right. I apologize for been a little bit too lazy for not going deeper.

I am a coder and did a lot of coding of strategies. Always try by yourself.

I had a very good strategy with R/R around 1:1 and 66% success. That means really very good in long term. It worked for 6 months (my account grew up 50%) and … now it doens’t work anymore. I stopped all that before losing.

I will code that in an EA and make some statistics over long long periods back and maybe improvements could come.

You know, i like very much Sri Lanka and other Indonesian people. They are KIND. I like their food too.

But i don’t sell and will never sell any thing :32:

This blog is supported by forex brokers so stay mind open, like everyone should be.

Can you PROVE that ?

We are waiting for the proof…

Can you prove that Ilzalama’s Trend Runner trading system doesn’t work as you say?
I’m using his strategy and it is doing well <— That is the only prove, which I need to know.

I don’t have to prove anything. I don’t claim i have a ‘holy grail’. I am a responsible person who is enough kind to others to take care of their money.

So you have to prove it works if you are a responsible person and you failed to do…

Im making about 10k monthly with ILZ strategy and you say is not working?

stay sway from this topic, if you try to sell something open your own topic and **** overthere here is for trend runner, how to improve it, and share our experiences.

This thread is not a place to prove anything…
Do urself a favour and for the love of everyone… Keep the discussion unto the strategy shared by OP in a constructive manner.
If you think you have a better system which you have improved on, good for you.
Go start a new thread and talk in there.

Back onto topic guys. Can do we all try and post our trades in the forum in order for others to see how its applied and for others to correct it if done wrong.

Yes.

cheva282, please show us your beautifull 10k per month trades we can understand how it works.

Thanks.

OK people, back to the topic. After testing this method for couple of months, I have decided to go live with this. I was impressed with my results in demo (over 60% success). I only traded during NY session. So if you did trade in other sessions, you might have better results than mine.
Opened the following trades @ 9 a.m. EST (July 02, 2013) on 4HR TF. I will keep you posted on my results.
Please let me know if I made any mistakes. USD/CAD also gave me a buy signal, but I already have opened it in my demo trade since last week.
So didn’t take this.

E/U sell @ 1.3001, SL : 1.3025
U/CH buy @ 0.9512, SL : 0.9495
U/J buy @ 99.426, SL : 99.426
+

I tested this system for some time at weekend i got some time and used 99% tick data history with One Click Trader Pro
from One Click Trader PRO This OCT can be used in tester and i opened positions manualy at history tester

First of all.

Every time when I try to use BE with 30 pip rule, every time it take this BE

so even if any one make good entry it takes only 3 pips

This system looks good but only on history charts :frowning: .