Trend-signal dot com service experience?

Has anyone used the UK based trend-signal dot com forex signals and training service?

Just make sure that you don’t believe everything that you receive. Do use some of your mind before making any big decision.

Thanks for letting us know about your signal service. But personally, I don’t believe in any of them. It’s hard to trust forex signal providers because of the several scam stories that have taken place in the market so far. I would like to know a few more details about your services to understand them better.

I have heard that using signals can turn out to be profitable for some trades. I haven’t used them but you can surely give them a shot.

They are nothing to do with me. I am just researching different trading/signal providers and these seemed to be one of the main ones in the UK. From what I remember you pay afew £K upfront, which gets you the training, inlcuding the 1 on 1 and then you use their main strategy. I won’t even name that strategy in case you think I am associated with them. I am not

Lol it’s abit like a tipping service where the outcome 50/50 ,if it’s a large enough pool a percentage will obviously have a winning streak .Making the service seem profitable for some