Trend Trading: It's Not as Difficult as You Think

Sir, pardon me but as a newbie,it is quite vague and difficult to follow. I’ve been surfing youtube tutorials but couldn’t find anything that could help me. I hope you could share your knowledge how to run this downloaded algorithm and templates. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Will this work in MT5 or just MT4?

Also, did I miss where you explain the actual system/strategy?

1 Like

You can find a detailed explanation in this video. If you get further issues. Post here. I will explain those.

Thanks.

No only with MT4. If you need an MT5 version. Later i will post for you here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Watch this, This also will help you to understand more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Portfolio Selection

I will try to clear this from an example.

Today ( 19.06.2020 ) - Analysis was done by yesterday.
So I will use tomorrow for today to feel like an ongoing analysis.

We have 17 high and medium impact economy events tomorrow .

ice_screenshot_20200619-200158

01. As the first step we able to catch few currencies according to the economic events.

GBP, JPY, EUR, AUD, CAD, and USD.

02. After that, as the second step , we can filter currencies according to few logics ,

Tomorrow we have 3 High impact events, 2 of those are a monetary policy meeting ( Event 3 ) and a speech ( Event 17 ).

These types of speeches and meetings are a little bit complex as well as sentiment might change more than once.

So I am going to eliminate currencies with speeches and monetary policy meetings.

We can eliminate JPY and USD from our portfolio.

Then we can focus on rest currencies. ( GBP, AUD, EUR, CAD )

03. As the third step , I am going to eliminate fewest number of medium impact events ( We never eliminate High Impact according to this step ) currencies.

We can eliminate AUD and EUR because in these currencies have no high impact as well as only one medium impact events.

Then we can focus on rest currencies ( GBP, CAD )

Ok, this is final…

We can add both these currencies to tomorrow’s portfolio . ( If only we have space to add, maximum risk = 2% rule )

Now we need not currencies but pairs.

I will give you a detail to explain this step in a video.

You can simply search the bias of the GBP and CAD . If one is bullish and the other is bearish you can insert GBPCAD .

Today we do not have any news in NZD, CHF pairs. I prefer to go with CHF because it is a safe-haven currency . So you can cross as you like.

With all these,

Finally, I can select currency pairs as below, You can add any of those if we have space.

GBPCAD ( +4% Gain )

GBPCHF ( +2% Gain )

NZDCAD ( +0.5% Gain )

NZDCHF ( Ongoing Trade )

How to Select Portfolio for Qsigma Trading System as A Beginner

I am happy to announce to you that we extended the expiry for 60 Days . Although I am the founder I always introduce my decisions and suggestions to my team . I suggested 4 time periods . The final decision was done by the majority vote.

I will try to extend more in the future. Thanks.

ice_screenshot_20200630-204243

These algorithms will valid for 60 Days .

Upload 02: ( Algorithms valid till 2020.08.31 )

Algorithms:-

Qsigma Pivot Daily.ex4 (23.0 KB)
Qsigma Trend Smart.ex4 (28.4 KB)
Qsigma Trend.ex4 (13.5 KB)

I’ve been searching for some trend trading system and finally I found one in here. Thank you so much for providing this free system. I want to test it and learn it. And hopefully it will still free. Thank you.

1 Like