TRENDLINE BREAKOUT STRATEGY - 1000 pips on Gold. 200 pips on ChfJpy

I have been trading this strategy for the past 5 years and recently wrote a book about it… I have been posting on youtube trades as they set up on various currency pairs and show how I trade them. The strategy is quite simple. And there’s soooo much money in the forex, I thought what the hell, why not help others to take money out of the market.
#alltrades245

Here’s the ChfJpy trade taken recently. Hope you benefit from the strategy and become profitable… :slight_smile:
Trendline Breakout Strategy CHFJPY - YouTube

who you trade gold with??

Platform I use is Tradeviewforex…

which broker?

You chose such a complex currency pair, I’m pleasantly surprised, because usually traders avoid it because of the difficulties in analysis. And you were able to make everything beautiful… It’s a great job.

Thank you… I will continue to post more of my trades… :slight_smile:

Looks good.
But I don’t think you will see such results every trading session (no offense)…

That’s the thing with trading… We don’t expect a set up every trading session on the same pair…

I like to see such achievements, this is another proof that there can be anything on the market and with a competent analysis you can always find something special and thus make a great profit…

another recent trade… Same strategy… LETS MAKE MONEY TRADING NZDJPY - Simple 15 minute strategy that makes money in 2020 - YouTube

Hope you find a benefit… :slight_smile:

There are so many of these textbook trades… Here’s another… I’ll be using this strategy to help people during Lockdown… ANOTHER LOCKDOWN? *You Can Make Money From Home!* [STEP BY STEP - HOW TO TRADE THE $5T FOREX MARKET] - YouTube

Thanks a lot for sharing the link. I too hope that this strategy works for me and makes me a profitable trader.