Triple Screen + Swing Trade

Hi for all.

I recently started studying triple screen.

I would like the opinion of anyone who can help.

1. How do you like to identify the macro trend?

2. Which oscillators do you prefer?

3. What are the main triggers that you use in the detailed time-frame?

4. Any tips for those who want to operate in the long term with this system?

thank’s everyone.

Interesting not heard of this before. Is it good?

Before spending any time on this, please confirm the video here is the method you are referring to.

And if you watch this video, has it answered any of your questions already? If so, repost.

P.S. It is my understanding that the macro trend in this video is bear (short, or down).

1 Like

many traders use this system, but I’m still testing it.

I actually want to refine this system for long-term use.

Exactly this method my friend.

The video showed the basics of the system, however I would like to hear from people who use this method in the long term.

For example: I really like to use the RSI oscillator, but on the daily time frame this indicator doesn’t give me many overbought or oversold signals

So I would like to know which oscillators do you like to use?

Now, as for macro trending, I like to use moving averages, but I want to know about other methods as well.

Thanks for the answer…

Hi,
I have not yet chosen a combination of indicators for the purpose of back testing.

1 Like

Hey, ManoGusta, recently, I started to trade with cryptocurrencies(ETH, BTC, Doge, USDTTether). I use the online services for tracking my positions marked with high or low priority depending on the market wave, and I decide the selling/holding/buying the positions. It gives me good profit in the distance. Often I use the services like Donchian Channel for breakout indicators to capture good short/medium term profits(also depending on global news and the market wave second/third etc.) Cheers trader!

I’ve been playing around with the Triple Screen method lately. To answer to the questions of the first post, I would say:

1. Hull moving average HMA (13) on the larger timeframe. It seems to follow price quite closely. (See monthly timeframe no. 1).
  2. Stochastics (8, 3, 3) on the middle timeframe. Wait until K line enters over bought/sold area and starts to bend in the same direction as the HMA on the higher timeframe. It’s even better if the indicator shows a Hidden Divergence pattern in the right direction. (See weekly timeframe no. 2).
  3. Entry triggers when MACD (8, 13, 5) crosses the zero line on the smaller timeframe after the Stochastic signal on the middle timeframe . (See daily timeframe no. 3).
  4. A good money management is needed for long term profitability.

This is my 2 cents.

Another example with AUDCHF:

1. Trend starts to go down at the blue vertical line on the first screen (weekly chart).
  2. Switching to the second screen (daily chart), we can observe a bearish hidden divergence pattern on Stochastic at the red vertical line.
  3. We can enter a trade at the orange square on the third screen as MACD crosses down the zero line.

Another example with Silver. We have to make sure that our risk is not too high before entering.