Trusted offshore brokers list?

I live in the U.S and want to use a higher leverage broker. Could you recommend a website that has a list of trusted brokers that accepts U.S.traders?

1 Like

Hellooooo Dana! :blush: This thread is super active and the people might be able to give you recommendations. :smiley: I think the first post is a comprehensive list of brokers also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t notice the first list you were speaking of could you send me the link. Thank you

1 Like

At the moment, I am trading with Turnkey Forex, LMFX and Fx Choice. I am satisfied with them, so far.

When you say “high leverage”, what kind of leverage are we talking about?

You should look at Tenkofx, it is old time offshore broker and still stable in operation. You’ll get up to 1:500 leverage.

It’s actually just the first post on the thread. :blush: They have these detailed list for different areas. :smiley: I believe they only include ones they’ve tried and had a good experience with. :smiley:

The popular offshore brokers are as follows:
Alpari
Fx Choice
Turnkey Forex
Trade view
And many others but I find the above lot quite good in accordance to their services.

LMFX,Turnkeyforex,Exness,Oanda

Very less broker accept U.S traders. Too bad.
As i knew is Oanda and Exness.

Whole thread on this here:
Going offshore to escape the CFTC - Broker Discussion / Forex Brokers - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Are you trading with any of them?

Hello friends, I am with LMFX and Esta Trade. I started recently with Esta and finding them really good.

LIterally a list here of the trusted offshore ones…