Trying to trade

Hi all
Ezra here, been trading for a feq months, but scalping, and getting annoyed. Winning small then losing hard. So here to pearn and to learn to be patient. So wanting to utilise everything to just get an extra income.

Learn first. Than try to earn from this market.

1 Like

Welcome welcome. :blush: What strategy are you currently using for your trading? :blush: I hope you’re trading on demo though!

1 Like

Hello Ezra. You really need a lot of patience in this journey. Practice with demo until you are consistently profitable. Good luck!

Give up scalping. Demo trade off D1 charts until you’re highly efficient and consistently profitable. Then go live. Look to try demo trading on scalping time-frames about a year after that.

Welcome to the community, Ezra. I hope you’re trading in demo. It’s important that you don’t put in real money while you’re still learning so that you don’t incur any losses. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Definitely doing so now only. Well better late than never i suppose.

Well as i said the only thing i know is scalping. Not much into swing trading and mostly worked on 1h timeframe

Thanks for the encouragement and honesty.

Unfortunately i have been live for a while and i have failed. But i appreciate everyones honest input. Normally on such forums one gets flooded with links to signal opportunities and thats how i got caught. But i am learning. But thanks

Every trader has to learn properly for making money in this market.

Low spread is essential for scalping. Keep in the mind.

Looks like you set your stop loss incorrectly. Cut your losses short to avoid stressful situations in trading what should help you to avoid emotional mistakes.

Follow risk-reward ratio at least 1:1 if you want to survive long.

Sorry to hear. I guess to look at it in a positive light, at least you’ve realized the importance of learning instead of just following trade signals.

You can learn from the educational section of babypips.

Have you practiced with a demo account