short

target 1315

+80 points

+160 points

+210 points

+400 / 40 (xxxx.0)

+1000 / +100 (xxxx.0)

+320 points

+350 points ++ 2 resistance zones broken. =more upwards movement next week.
happy weekend everyone

close oil trade

+360 points.

reopen after market volatility and retests this week.

fallow up OCO trade on Xau/Usd

on the upper green line crossing = Long - target 1360
on the bottom green line crossing = short - target 1315

stop loss= selfexplainatory for both possibilities the same stop loss point.

this was a bad close on the oil price. sorry

+1000 / 100 (xxxx.0) profit

im closing this trade here since the direction is not very reliable to me at this moment. it could go up further but aswell shoot down on new york opening. there are too many important fundamental data releases today.

i was right.

do not enter if you only saw these posts now. this trade was yesterday and has no value today anymore.

xau/usd
long

xau/usd
short

+550 points

cancel trade

+720 pips/points

xau/usd

long

so…
soo…
sooo…

i really hate when exactly this happens.

soooo…

the trade went exactly as predicted. the turning point was exactly at the point forseen. we even have a very big very strong hanging men (pinbar)…

but…
but…

the next 4-hours-session was very dissapointing. after a strong hanging men there must follow strong buying pressure. in this case it did not. the price fell down. not to a dangerous level since we are still in a tiny plus of 150/ 15 (xxxx.0) points but it is not a good sign.

so i must declare this trade in limbo stage. you can leave here on tiny plus or stay in and risk the initiak risk amount. the daily chart is negative the weekly chart is neutral the monthly chart is neutral aswell.

see the two trending lines above and below the price? those are the short term main resistance lines. the price is in a sidewards move between those 2 lines but the lines meet each other in next week and the ranging must come to an end before they meet each other.

so whatever line is beeing crossed first will determine where the gold price will go in the short run (short run= week or 2 weeks)