Turnkey Forex - Trading $100k+ accounts?

Does anyone trade with Turnkey Forex with a good amount of money like $100k++? Are you having any withdrawal problems?

I read a bunch that when you start making some real money they start giving you problems with withdrawals.

I tried profitability already so I wanted to open a bigger account with them.

Thanks

Please be very careful with these types of things. Do your research and then more research

I’ve been reading a lot but it’s not like there’s a broker everyone agrees is good. It’s a lot of “scam” accusations on literally every offshore broker. It’s pretty crazy!

You mean your account has $100k in it or with leverage?

Knowing nothing about Turnkey other than too many accounts randomly mentioning it here, why would you put that sort of money in an offshore broker? Where are they regulated?

I know big brokers have their own problems, but at least they’re regulated by orgs where you have a chance of getting your money back of something shady happens.

No, I am planning on putting $100k in it. My trading strategy requires 500:1 leverage, I swing a lot of pairs at the same time so margin is a big problem with US brokers.

There’s gotta be 6 fig traders putting money in some of these offshore brokers and pulling money out fine. I am just not sure if it’s TurnKey Forex.

1 Like

I have been Turnkey Forex for the past 6 years. I do not have an account of 100k plus yet but the account size is not small too. I have never faced any withdrawal issues with Turnkey. Only once was my withdrawal rejected (it was a mistake on their side) and I raised the withdrawal again the next day and it was processed on priority.

I will suggest you not start with 100k plus right away even if you have been profitable with them. Grow your account slowly.