Two Indicators in one window MT4

Hello everybody,

does anybody know how to load two or more indicators on MT4 in one indicator window? If i ad an aditional indicator to the chart, a new indicator window is opened-but how can i load an aditional indicator overlapping with another indicator in one window? ( this happened automatically on my mobile phone MT4 when i loaded more indicators, fortunately the intersection of those two indicators seems to create good entry signals, so i want to have the same constelation on my laptop,
Thanks!

Just click on the second indicator and drag it into the open indicator window.

Thanks, but how should this work-because when i click menue-insert-indicator-choose an indicator the indicator automatically is in a new window. It is not possible to drag an indicator from the menue in a window or from one window in another window?

First - “View”, then choose “Navigator”.

Now with no indicator window open - just the chart/price - select one indicator, it will then appear at the bottom of the MT4 chart in a window of it’s own.

Now select a second indicator (left click -keep the mouse button down and drag over to the indicator window at the bottom - the second indicator will now open in that same window.

1 Like

Thats great, it works,
Thanks a (standard) lot!

1 Like