TYG's Robotic Workshop

turn on visualization, you may have a small balance
the robot has protection so as not to spoil your life)))

Hi @VladislavK, the chart is moving … but no trade at all :smiley:

The data quality is 88%. More than enough. Balance I set 150 000 as you stated.
I did it in M1 and M5, all the same … no trades

I have tried with Vantage … and I give up :sweat_smile: … Probably I don’t have fate with your EA … thanks any way … Perhaps we can later have discussion about EA development :pray:

1 Like

Dear friend, a little patience, your currency instrument has a name with a prefix, this is not a standard value, the automatic currency detection uses the symbol().
EURUSD my / you EURUSDj
I know this problem, and maybe if you tell me your broker’s name, I can create additional settings, this will help me master a non-standard broker, in any case, thank you, you are an extremely nice person and show me the nuances of my system.

I am waiting for the name, I will definitely add the settings to the list of simbols, just give me the name, this is an important fact, there are many brokers, thousands, and everyone draws rare simbols for frequent use

2024-10-07_16-36-16

I am very happy to invite you to try out my MT4/MT5\robot. You may have some ideas of your own that we can discuss.

I have been working on the market since 2014 and, one might say, meditate on creating non-standard algorithms to the music of Indian Buddhist musicians. I don’t believe in any indicator and, I can assure you, I don’t have enough skills in scalping. I haven’t even read any special literature on this topic. I just look at the foreign exchange market from my own point of view."

I think that you also have your own unique experience and outlook on things. Many people can’t understand us because we have different perceptions of the situation.

be sure to find a broker and open my pandora’s box :wink:

1 Like

Hi @VladislavK, I have tried using exness. There is no suffix and prefix. It has no result as well. I will try again next time. I hate MT4 for this issue, for the same reason, I don’t use it anymore :sweat_smile: It’s better to use MT5, it’s more reliable, powerful and many more.

1 Like

Indeed, everything is very strange, I will come back to you after analyzing the problems with your broker, give me also the name of another broker, and check that you correctly specified the balance of 150k
another broker with suffixes at the end, also please name
You are helping me a lot, thank you! the main thing is patience, I’ll tell you how it will be ready :Невинные:

I apologize, but I got into your branch with my problem, let’s create a branch for testing robots and comparing all sorts of interesting systems that can improve the technology, the language of mt4 and mt5 is a little different, but the main thing is the implementation of ideas

Hi @VladislavK, the other broker I use with EURUSD.i is IntlMitraFutures-Live.

I tried also in FXView2-Live, ZealCapitalMarketSC-Live02, and Exness-Real. None of them worked.

If you can tell me your logic, I can develop it in MT5. I have developed a framework, probably can help me to code faster. Bellow is the example of my code.

ea-cci-code

1 Like

Everything is fine, I work on these brokers, this problem is not avoided

CCI - EURUSD M15

Testing Period: January - August 2024

ea-cci-param

CCI is not considered as a good indicator for EURUSD. It generates alot of false signal. To use it ,we need to do a lot of filtering.

Bellow is the result of back testing. The balance have one direction, go down.

This is the benefit of trading by system. We don’t need to create trading journal. We can have the statistic very fast. It’s really a bad journal

When I optimize the EA, the result is not really good. But remember, this performance only apply on EURUSD, M15. CCI can be good with other instruments.

Let’s try other indicators. :thinking:

SkyGrid-T.ex4 (97.6 KB)

My colleague, after a long search, I finally found the solution to all my problems with brokers. Try using this file.

Don’t forget to specify a balance of 150,000 cents or dollars, regardless of the chosen broker. I look forward to your feedback!

Hi @VladislavK, thanks for your hard work :slight_smile: . However … the EA is still angry. It doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

I tried in M1, M5, M15 … no result. No trade at all :thinking: … wondering, I’m using live accounts …
I have tested your EA with 2 other computers, all the same … not working. :woozy_face:

If you noticed, the robot wrote to you: your spread is very large 28 points,

your broker earns too much, try to reduce the spread in the tester or switch to another broker

For the euro dollar, a spread of 5-10 points is good, the rest is too expensive

M1 timefr…

I added a Stop button in English and marked the place where it says about your big spread.

download the new version
SkyGrid-T.ex4 (97.6 KB)

Hi @VladislavK, finally it works :smiley:

It’s grid martingale system. The grid size is 10 pips, 2 step martingale by order. You will open 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, … It’s a mechanical system. Balance have to be huge.
It’s dangerous, can’t be applied on big fund. :slight_smile:

You use martingale ratio in between 1.19xx - 1.2xxx. It will be dangerous if market is moving one direction. Your requirement with 150k won’t be enough. Try to back test within 2019- 2022. … Suicide :scream:

About your trading stats: ignore the model’s quality

The problem is within your profit factor and max. DD. Just take this two things. Considering the requirement is 150k, it tells you the risk is too big.

Yesterday, I told, some of the instrument in your list is not grid friendly. Just try back test GBPUSD in August - November 2024. If you start from March 2022, you will have scarier result.

Don’t misunderstood, I didn’t say your system is bad. Those are just merely my opinions. One of my tasks in my firms is evaluating strategies from other colleges.
I am working with 20 monitors and 7 computers everyday. I’m trading, maintaining servers and develop trading system.

You can have a better result by implementing good signaling system. You need to learn how to differentiate market condition (trend or sideways). It will improve your profit factor and reduce risk.

Note: just now, at August 2024, The short has been running with 16 layers. Market just moves around 152 pips … :cold_sweat:

My friend, you are in a hurry again. Please show me the place where the robot can’t go, and we can talk. I only see the words, but I don’t see any evidence of.

You talk about your personal experience and mention certain dates, but you didn’t use this robot in the specified places and didn’t see it for yourself. How can you draw conclusions without evidence?

The whole problem is that we are often used to thinking as we want, or as it was yesterday, but let’s talk about how it will be now, and whether it will change everything that was before.

Do you think I would bother you with a simple grid that will break in 1 minute when the price is shot, it’s so simple?

I give you a point to test and look for yourself. That is evidence.

Just try back test GBPUSD in August - November 2024. If you start from March 2022, you will have scarier result.

Is this enough to show you as the evidence?

Please don’t make assumption either, everything I talk in BP with solid evidence. You go to all my logs, tell me which one is assumption? What I tell you only fact, experiences and knowledge.

We reach a point where I don’t think we need to continue talking about this matter anymore :slight_smile: Let’s stop here. We continue our own path … :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you didn’t show how the robot will catch margin-cal. :grin:

sorry for bothering me, but I saw that you were able to launch it, and there are no more problems for me, all the best!

this is a difficult topic, it was a pleasure to communicate with you, good luck

It’s one of example how my life, facing so many people. Some are good, others are nonsense. I will avoid people who will attack or bring up personality when there is a dispute. In fact, the action itself tells us the person quality on how she/he will solve a disagreement in “his/hers” proper way,

This technique is called argumentum ad hominem. In short, when you have a problem, the target is attack the person, not the subject. It seems logical, but it’s a very stupid act. It shows your how tiny the person’s ability to control his/hers emotions.

Example: when we don’t know how to cook, why our food doesn’t taste good, look on how others react. A good person will asking the problem, and tell you how to solve it. A hypocrite will first say things bad about our personality, such as you are stupid, negative, being rush, reckless, every nonsense that has nothing to do with the problem. Thousands of reasons can come after, just to win the ego.

Thanks to Ignoring features by Babypips. If possible, we can block persons we don’t welcome.

I have limited my interaction in BP since I have been verbally offended by some others. I have no other intention but fun here. I share my research her for others who think it will be beneficial for them. I use Babypips, since I have few friends across the globe, we do research together. I’m also lazy to maintain website or such.

Always know our boundaries when there is interaction. We either want to be cultured man or animals in the jungle.

1 Like