Trading robot SKY-GRID platform MT4 for 20 currency instruments

This trading robot

SkyGrid-T.ex4 (98.2 KB)

Currently, only the English version of is available.

The robot can work with any broker and use various methods of calculating equity. All the necessary settings are already built into its structure.

Currently, it supports working with 20 trading instruments, which it automatically detects with any\suffixes. Below is a list of these tools:

• EURUSD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDCHF, USDCHF, GBPSGD, NZDCHF, USDCAD, EURCAD
  • EURGBP, GBPNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, AUDJPY, GBPJPY, USDJPY

Please note that the robot requires about 160,000 (cents or $) to operate. In the tester, it functions in clear text, and to work in real time, you will need the access code.

If you encounter any problems with the launch, the robot will notify you in the trading tool window.

The description of the trading robot for this forum turned out to be too voluminous. If you are interested in learning more about it, I suggest you take a look at my blog on Teletype. There you will find screenshots and a detailed description of its functions.
https://teletype.in/@sky-grid/leU4b-uUoze

1 Like

SkyGrid-T.ex4 (98.2 KB)

Dear friends!

I am happy to present you the latest update file for the Sky-Grid robot, which is designed for the “MetaTrader 4” platform.

IMG_6187

1 Like

The Sky-Grid robot can work with up to 20 trading instruments at once!
VPS-server…

As calculations of the Expert Advisor, you need to use an account with a balance in US dollars, or a very close exchange rate, no more than 10% deviation, and the robot also has automatic detection of the currency instrument, regardless of the end of the session.

SkyGrid-T.ex4 (98.2 KB)

Here’s another small update! I know that I’ve been making a lot of changes to the system lately, but all of them are aimed at improving the profitability and trading parameters.

One of the users started complaining about low income. As it turned out, while creating the orders function, I forgot to enable the rounding to hundredths parameter. Because of this, starting orders were not rounded properly both in the border state and instead of 0.02 were set at 0.01 (with a starting balance of 160K)

I also implemented this function in multiplication coefficients, and now the stage of volume growth in orders has become smoother and more logical.

This will seriously affect the company’s profitability.

In a recent discussion, I argued with another programmer about the difficulties associated with the GBPUSD pair. I was told that it is impossible to pass it with the help of a grid robot “SkyGrid”. However, as you can see, since 2013, I have successfully traded this pair in the strategy tester. Over the past 11 years, there have been some drawdowns, but my robot not only did not lose the deposit, but also increased it.

This robot can work with up to 20 different pairs, as it is trained in complex communication strategies. In the future, I will share with you more details about his work.

SkyGrid-EngTest.ex4 (101.4 KB)

Hello!
I was asked on various forums to provide the possibility of long-term testing of the program-from one to two months. Many people face difficulties in evaluating the effectiveness of the Sky-Grid robot, so I decided to provide this opportunity until the end of November this year.

• I want a robot based on MetaTrader 4
  • I want a robot based on MetaTrader 5
0 voters

Which trading robot are you interested in?