U bearish or bullish on XAUUSD?

After gold breaking the historical level, and bad news from the FED,
u think gold can break the latest historical level or fail and we will have a down trend in our hands?
I think it’s better to wait till gold reaches the historical level and short on it
Though it’s near bitcoin halving and the probability of traders selling gold and buy btc increases…

At this point price has been recently bullish on the D1 time-frame but over a long period, out to about 4 years, this seems to be in a range, and price always looks bullish at the top of the range.

This looks like a good opportunity to set both buy and sell orders and let price sort it out. “Opportunity” might be putting it a bit too strongly.

I’m looking for more confirmation. I need to know that the level holds or supports-in the current price it seems it can’t break the 2050 level- and I’m looking for more profitable opportunity. Don’t u think go short on gold would bring more pips?
I rather sit aside cuz it’s not really safe to trade while the news are bullish and the long term chart is bearish
Still I think the volatility that the FED gave the market is permanent and I rather not trade against the long term technical analysis… but the blah blah I just said seems perfect for long term trade
What do u suggest for daily trading?