U.S. Broker with atleast 1:100 leverage with atleast 200$ minimum deposit

Hi Guys and Girls,

I really need your help. I am swamped in so much broker reviews… I dont know which one to use. Seriously I cant find a good US based broker with atleast 1:100 leverage with max 200$ minimum deposit.
I can also accept overseas broker as long as they have the leverage and minimum deposit requirements.

I was going to settle with OANDA… but I really want to give 1:100 leverage a shot.

Please help me guys

Hi there! As far as i know US brokers only give max leverage 1:50 must be a rule or something i really cant say for sure.
Personally im with AvaFx it offers 1:200 leverage (you cant change it) i started wih a small account but unfortunatlly its not working for me in part because of the high leverage and the minimum amount of lots, the losses just eat away my small account but i dont have any complaits against the broker itself, the plataform is cool, costumer support is awsome and i never had any connection problems if you are intersted check them out.
Since Oanda opened an office in London im planing to make the switch they seem offer conditions more favourable for a trader with a small account: no minimum lot size (you can open positions with just 1$) 1:50 leverage the gains are much, much smaller but its more realistic to trade in these conditions for a smaller accout.
That said i like AvaFx and i dont regret opening and account with them and i can recomend them as a broker i’ve learned a lot form having a small account with high leverage too bad it didnt work out :frowning:
Anyway i hope you can make it work gl.

Thanks… Maybe I should open a avaFx accoun. I really want to try 1:200 leverage … As long as they are a reputable broker I can deal with them. Do they have a limit on the amount of money you can trade… Pls give any advice and impressions u had with them. And I take it that avaFx accepts u.s. Citizens ?

US brokers falling under CFTC regulation (which is most of them) are not permitted to offer more than 50:1 leverage. My question, though, is why you’re so set on high leverage when even 50:1 is likely more than you should ever need.

Yea i belive they accept Us citizens.

Personally i think you should try out the demo account first to check out the platafform see how you get along with the leverage, send an email (or emails) to the brokers you are interested in, just to check them out and know how they do things, if you like the costumer support, deposit method etc. Dont jump in head first by opening a real trading account right away demo and paper trading is very important take your time :slight_smile:

Now about AvaFx like i said in the previous reply, i like them, never had any problems with them and based on my short experience with the broker i think they are a good broker, but keep in mind that, like i said in my previous reply, the high leverage ate away a big part of my small account (100€ account) so i didnt manage to make a profit so i didnt have the chance to see how smooth their withdraw process is, the deposit is fast and very simple tho. If i make the switch to Oanda im going to close my AvaFx account so well see how that goes :19:
Avafx doesnt have a max amount you can trade.

Dont take my word for it (or anybody for that matter) when it come to brokers the best way to choose one is to pick a few that you may like to trade with send emails, ask questions and demo with them then pick the one you like and trust more.

If you want to go overseas you could give HotForex a try. They offer leverage 1:500 (dangerous) and a minimum deposit of $5 but beware, they’re minimum trade size is $0.10 pips, so make sure you deposit enough so that you won’t be risking too much. Another cool thing they offer is a 50% match on your deposit instantly but you need to trade a certain number of lots before you are allowed to withdraw the bonus.

That’s just one broker, if you go overseas there are many to choose from.

Looks like avaFx doesnt accept US residents… bummer… I opened an account with OANDA… they seem OK other than the fact that Spreads spiked like 10 pips on weekends and news events -
http//fxtrade.oanda.com/why/spreads/recent (put in : after http … not enough posts!)
… but they seem OK… only time will tell…

Well I guess I wanted to try 1:200 leverage… just for the sake of it … its not like I am putting in all my money … I just have to try it. I cant even imagine going overseas for forex trading… I am an international college student in USA.
It is really annoying that the US doesnt provide any leverage more than 1:50 leverage…

Ah Well if you guys ever find a way of getting more than 50:1 leverage in US (non-us residents) - send me a message…;->

There’s no such thing. US brokers are now legally limited to a maximal 1:50 leverage. On the top of that, very few foreign brokers now accept US residents and the number of these brokers keeps steadily declining due to the US CFTC pressure.

Greetings…
Good news for U.S. residents… I found a broker with 500!!! leverage… it is called Hotforex (dont ask) … their platform seems to be not bad… so I am going to try them. I tried Oanda and cant say anything against them except their outrageous spreads during the weekends…

So wish me luck…

Well, good luck :slight_smile:

Just so you are aware, it is in Mauritius.

Oh great. They have all the gimmicky crap of all the past crooked brokers doing business in weird places where the government will let you do business as long as you pay a fee.

wait, are you LOOKING for a margin call??? 100:1 leverage (or more) is a classic newbie mistake. i tend to stick to 10:1 the majority of the time (i once mistakenly double-bought and had 20:1 leverage, which exposed me too much). do the real professionals use 100:1 leverage? F no. i doubt they use more than 20:1, and more than likely they’re in the 5:1 range.