Uk broker

Hi I have been running a demo account with CMC markets since October 2011 and am now close to being ready to move to a live account. However I am not sure which broker to use. I need to use around 25p per pip, so a micro account.

I have started looking at fxcm with a view to using them. The problem is everytime I look at reviews on line of different brokers they are all horrendous! FXCM has so many people complaing about them basically stealing their money. CMC markets has similarly horrific reviews

Are their any genuine brokers out there for retail investors in the UK?

try oanda uk, you can use any position size.

Hello.

Take a look at DF Markets (dfmarkets.co.uk).

UK REGISTERED AND FSA REGULATED (important points which most are not aware of so here’s an explanation here):

DFMarkets.co.uk Discussion - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

(Feel free to read the rest of the thread if you’re interested and don’t forget to check broker reviews and ratings at the likes of, say, Forex Peace Army for instance).

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and I’m ALWAYS happy to oblige ANYTIME!!! LOL!!! (I’m ‘fintrans’ over ‘there’ by the way i.e. ‘the happy smiling chap’)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hi, I am in the UK and have used ETX Capital for the last couple of years. They have always been top notch for me, easy admin, helpful support, decent spreads, quick withdrawals, I have never had cause to look anywhere else. I have a regular account with them, for which the minimum stake is 50p per pip, but they mailshotted me last Autumn saying that they now offer microlot accounts. I don’t know what the minimum stake is, but as the regular accounts go to 50p a pip it seems likely that they would cover your 25p requirement.

I have never explored or traded the microlot accounts, but I would certainly recommend you check ETX out. They even put some money in my trading account when I started out (£100!) but as that was some time ago now I have no idea if they still offer that.

I am not sure whether I am allowed to post a link, but their URL is exactly what you would expect it to be, what with them being called ETX Capital and being in the UK.

ST

Hi bacon,

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about FXCM. You can also find a section for FXCM in the broker aid section if you want to visit FXCM .

Cheers,

Jason
FXCM