UNCLE_TED forex mentor review? I NEED A MENTOR

hahahaha! nice one mate. I have come across them a few times on youtube , I cant believe how many people have been sucked in by their Bullsh@t. they have about 1500 guilable people a day licking their arse. I go on there sometimes to give them abuse. Uncle Ted is the most arrogant , irritating person I have ever come across. He claims to earn $200 k in a few minutes of trades. Hahahahaha! how can Youtube let these scum get away with it.

Is theforexscalper a scam?

Not sure if hes a scam.

But his material is basic stuff like support/resistance/ candlestick/ chart patterns etc. His course is just full of different pdfs which im not even sure hes allowed to have in his course eg nial fullers price action course, Babypips course lol. So you can fund everything for free.

Not sure if heā€™s actually profitable.

Iā€™ve read this whole thread, the thing is that even if Raja or Uncle Ted are a scam, how are they able to go live to the public and then anticipate whatā€™s going to happen before happening and then win most of the times?

I donā€™t care if they claim to take any entries or not, the question is how they are able to tell something that has not happened yet and the analysis be correct almost every time?

Their analysis is almost always correct even if they are scammers how are they able to do that?

If they only manipulated the profits on the broker to show to everyone then I would understand but they say before happening and the people on YouTube watching their live take the trade that he said he claimed to take and they profit from that?

If he was a scammer shouldnā€™t he lose almost every trade plus his analysis be at least 60% of the times wrong?

Plus he has gained a bunch of new people to purchase his mentorship but no one has come out and say that he is a scam. If he was a scam shouldnā€™t people from his own mentorship cause him from being fake??

No one appears to acuse or say anything against him.

4 Likes

Really? I thought the web was already full of things said against him. :slight_smile:
But seems not enough, right? So hereā€™s my version ā€¦

10th September 2016

Ted says itā€™s going to be his last webinar. He promises heā€™ll take a portion of the money paid to him to set up a fund that he and his top students will trade for 3-4 months. After that he will split the profits 50-50 with all of his students.

At the time he was claiming stellar growth on his instagram account (100% every 3 weeks). Many of his students were allegedly doing well. It was his ā€œlastā€ webinar, so I decided to pay the webinar and joined him at that time.

2nd January 2017

3 months on, I decided to ask about how the fund was doing. Answer : it was ā€œmoving along quite niceā€. Just strange he wasnā€™t at all informing his groups about how ā€œniceā€ the fund was doing ā€¦

10th June 2017

Ted had already sold 2 webinars since his ā€œlast webinarā€ accouncement.

13th June 2017

I decided to ask again about the fund. Answer : the fund had not ā€œmoved muchā€. Months ago he had said it was ā€œmoving along quite niceā€ but now the story was that it had barely started. Contradictory, right?

This uncle_ted guy has been a charlatan from the beginning. The money he makes comes from the webinars he sells and from the money he stole from his students when he created his offshore broker. Just google about it and you will find enough ā€œthings said against himā€. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol. Iā€™ll help you understand. Do the babypips course, learn about simple support, resistance, breakouts , candlesticks. Then sit in front of a chart and watch it patiently. Dont take a trade, donā€™t risk any money, just sit and watch. Draw a few lines of what youā€™ve learnt and say out loud Iā€™m only risking 1% and if markets moves against me Iā€™ll get out. Now call trades out, I guarantee you, bro guarantee you, you will be right more often than your not. When you risk nothing, no emotions, no skin in the game youā€™ll find you are the best trader in the world!! Now when the market suddenly moves up, youā€™ll find yourself saying ā€˜yeah thatā€™s what I thought, I could see that happening, I was in right at the start of the moveā€™. When it moves against you, youā€™ll say I got out at 2 to 3 pips. This is what he does. The scam is the lack of transparency, the dishonesty.

Then he sells courses and promotes some position calculator and an unregulated broker.

This is the wrong way of thinking. I have never heard of any of his students say they are consistently profitable. Not one. And he has sold loads of courses. A course that cant make you an independent trader, a strategy that cant be replicatedā€¦ stay far away from them. Watch the videos for free but dont fall for the act.

Dont waste your time with IML or Christopher Terry.
But do go to you tube and learn for free with wicks of market fluidity

1 Like

Not all that is free is worthless and vice versa. You can find loads of valuable info on a free platform like youtube as well.

2 Likes

Not all that is free is worthless and vice versa. You can find loads of valuable info on a free platform like YouTube as well.

You can find someone whoā€™s been making consistent profits and ask them to be your mentor.

There are so many traders hetre on BabyPips who trade forex to make additional money apart from their salaries.

You will surely find a mentor here. There are professional traders who have been trading forex all their life and they will be willing to help you.

I agree with you. I donā€™t trust anyone who sells a strategy he is not using.

Yeah he even post his trades after the session on insta. Yesterday he lost like 20 gs. Not alot of people post their losses.