Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Hey Von I have been following yo thread on beating the big banks and must say yo system does work. Despite what people might think or say. Now I would like to ask for your PDF setup guide. Just lemme know how we can communicate, via yahoo messenger as you suggested. Since I doubt you are still active on this channel. Thanks a lot :pray:t5::pray:t5:

Hi Chris,

I sent an email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

A tight SL, an accurate Entry and an great TP is iust outstanding. Iโ€™ve been backreading this thread to learn more about order flow and PA from you. Thank you for sharing.

Thatโ€™s a good approach to price action strategy, I see a lot of traders favoring this approach for trading but I feel moving averages give me better signals for entering or exiting a trade.

You should have some manners to ask someone for help.

Hi all,

Iโ€™ve been reading through loads of price action threads recently and I canโ€™t really commit to a new one that is 3000 posts long. Would anyone please be kind enough to try and sum up what this strategy entails or at least call out some of the most beneficial things they learned from the thread? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I saw your videos on YouTube; Price Action is my favorite way of reading the trading chart; hopping more posts from you Chris!