Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

I thought you lived in Argentina, only because you did all of your webinars over there…

Hey bro, hope your still interested in responses to this interesting question…

As a coach, I dispell the 10,000 hour thing - which is basically the more hours you put in the better youll become, and once you hit the magic 10,000th hour, your a pro.
There are many reasons why this is balls…

But basically, consistency comes with spending quality time with your charts and integrating with people who share a comon passion to you. (Hence why I keep coming back - this thread is like heroin man!)

But yeah, quality and quantity is how I do it… Also, find a timeframe that suits you… Theres a lot of myths about not being able to trade anything lower than daily… Im successfully trading with the 5 minute using some indicators ive developed ground up.

So yeah. Good question, I hope its a valid answer.

Good to be back.
Apex.

my bad - I read the chart wrong thinking it was like a 15min or something.

carry along…nothing to see here ;-)))

not bad, decent answer. I’ll be sharing the answer to the question tonight.

I love your emotional style bro, nearly gave me a heart attack with all those capital letters!

Keep it up!

Aww. I missed you to bro. Ill be more active, there are a few reasons I havent been active recently…

1. Coaching qualifications.
  2. Exams. Unfortunately, Cambridge is not to be this year… Theres always post grad though!
  3. And since Im having such huge success with the small timeframes, Im not really trading larger time frames as much anymore…

But I always look to hone my skills so ill post some charts up soon.

Good to be back though.
Apex.

Hello Traders,

Take a look at the pin bar on the GBPUSD off the 20ema dynamic support and big figure at 1.5500. this communicates to me there is intraday buying interest on dips, so it should challenge the 1.5612 resistance agai

corrective pullbacks here could offer long signals intraday, so keep an eye out for it.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hey Chris, looks a nice setup…I have just join your thread being a fan of price actions!

Hola DE,

Glad you like it, and welcome aboard to this thread as I’m sure you’ll find it useful and highly educational for learning a unique way of trading price action.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hola Traders!

Back from a brief vacation at the sea side… still buzzy but i see some some real good set ups lined up…

looking at the GBP/USD, we can see the corrective pullback to the EMA 20 and the formation of a minor support area. Getting into this trade late after the formation small pinbar off the pullback zone. The SL is placed below the recent high, while the recent high is the initial TP. Lets see how this plays out

Grix

Something that one of my systems picked up in the night. After loosing 800 pips in two weeks, the USD/JPY was on its redemption with a rather interesting price correction consisting of a pinbar and a good number of very impulsive candles. But the formation of a pin bar late yesterday triggered the resumption of the down trend.
The area around 99.00 is already an established R/S area and the formation of a pinbar at this zone is already enough to go short.

SL placed 100 pips above, just below the 100.00 round area with no defined TP at the moment, however 96.30 and 94.10 are all potential areas for closing the trade.

Grix

Agree mate. Patience paid the reward and I am up 80+ pips on my EU long.

Expecting to close 1/2 at 1.33 and going to hold the rest with SL @ b.e

Good to see you back bro… See you around

Very similar to my EU trade. Rock on GRIX… \m/

Hello Perry,

Awesome trade mate.

You have waited till the right moment to get into that trade. This trade looks very promising.

Also I’ve noticed the similar pattern in Cable. Wish our Grix friend doing great with that one.

Finally this thread is going much better with high quality posts from the members. Love to be here as always.

Alan

Grix,

This is a nice example where support turned resistance. UJ probably going to test the next major S area around 95.00 and will decide the direction in the coming days.

Good luck with your trade

See posts #1341 and #1356. :slight_smile:

I am up 201 pips as I type this. :smiley:

Nice trade Sandlent…keep them coming, Sure we can still enjoy the current trend on the JPY pairs

Grix

Called it a day with +193 pips.