Uni-capitals online-broker scam

Hi there,
My name is Felix, i am from germany, berlin and i was scammed by an online broker company named Uni-Capitals uni-capitalsdotcom
i am writing here to warn other people! When i searched about Uni-Capitals online one month ago, i received zero reference points about Uni-Capitals and this must not be!
Uni-Capitals are typical fraudsters. If you deposit your money, you will never get it back. They will always tell you Storys about how much money you earn and ask you to pay them even more. If you want to withdraw your money, they will tell you about how it`s not possible now, because there are other processes which are blocking your withdraw, technical problems, and other lies.
I was very naive and they scammed me. i have lost over 5000€.
Please do NOT do the same mistake.
Uni-Capitals WILL scam you!

I don’t know this firm but I don’t deal with anyone who seems to be based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

1 Like

Yes, it was stupid and naive. :frowning:
I runned blind into the minefield

Felix, I feel for you mate. Go to your regulators or lawyers and see if they can help.

1 Like

i´m on it, but it doesn´t look good. I did everything without contract. Probably i won´t get my money back.

Chalk it up to a tough lesson. Next time please do your research or ask on here. We’ll be happy to help as much as we can. Best of luck.