Unsure on my life and where I’m going

Hey y’all my name El’Lionny. I’m a young woman trying to make money for my siblings but I’m always doubting and I’m tired of doubting. I’m ready To make ■■■■ happen for me and my family and I’m ready to make it.I just need the right leader to motivate me and structure me into making it.

1 Like

Now you’re here on this great and free education site, press the green button above and begin your learning journey. Take it easy, one step at a time, and see if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle. Practice on a demo aaccount, and focus on how not to lose money. Without capital you cannot trade.

1 Like

When you mean doubting
do you mean doubting as a whole or doubting in forex

first of all you need to be educated , then time to bring some good profit . but of course you have to keep patience until acquiring good knowledge and experience. very clear issue.

Build up your trading confidence by learning a basic strategy which involves as few decisions as possible. Run it in a demo account until you can do it with your eyes closed and it is making consistent profits.

But you also need to look further afield. Make sure your health is good. Keep fit and strong. Have a healthy diet. Get enough sleep. Don’t listen to negative people. Set yourself small targets in life which you can achieve within a day or two, then gradually build these up and become more ambitious. Grow something, even if its just a pot of flowers. Keep a record of the good things that you did each day. Keep a list of the books you have read. All these things will build your confidence in yourself and help your trading.

1 Like

You had some positive feedback already ,focus on the positive s in life your life health and relative freedom.Everyday is different and trading is a new opportunity.

1 Like

I meant like doubting as a whole I don’t know where I wanna go in life fully, But Forex I can see myself doing something like this

Now that you are here, I am expecting that you are interested in forex trading to achieve your goal. Start learning with the school of pipsology and practice on a simulator. But great results don’t come easily. You will have to take risks with your money so better start small so that you are gaining knowledge while not going beyond your affordability.

Forex trading won’t work for you until you are putting an effort on your own. You will have to explore the market at your own level and see what works for you and what doesn’t. A demo account and a micro account can prove to be great help for you.

Babypips is a great place for new traders to learn about new things and get better at trading. You may have a hard start but if you keep putting effort in the right direction, you will be able to sort it out for yourself.

im sure the right person will come along and share the very thing you need to map things out. trust in time

Forget building trading confidence for now and concentrate on building confidence.

Only when the inner life is sorted with the outer life change.

Once your confidence is sorted you can take your life in any direction you want, be it trading or wherever you choose.

Hi El’Lionny. Firstly, give yourself a pat on the back for coming this far, and for trying to make money to support your siblings. You’re so young, and have started your fight. Good job.
As you say you’re trying to make money for your siblings, and supposedly you have chosen forex trading as the way, remember that forex trading is not easy. It is hard, and difficult to master. But you will get through this. You have come so far in life, not to come only till this far, right? You have to go ahead. Do not get demotivated when you lose a trade. Remember that it is absolutely normal for beginners to lose initially. We all make mistakes, and this is the world’s biggest market. So, have discipline to always strive relentlessly for the betterment of your trading skills, and thus, for the betterment of your siblings.
You are at the right place, at the right time. All the best!