Update on my trading and going LIVE!

Hello everyone.
I graduated from the Babypips school a few months ago and have been studying and demo trading hard ever since!(at last 4 hours a day and 6 on weekend days).

I went LIVE as of yesterday, using a Support and Resistance strategy that I have been profitable on demo for the last month with. Only 0.01 lot sizes, to test how emotionally I would trade.

Going well so far.

7 Likes

Glad to hear that @jessoprules :slight_smile: and wish you all the best with your live trading.

Kind Regards
Josh

Congrats and best of luck @jessoprules for your live trading.

Good luck!

Stick do your plan and keep those emotions in check! Looking forward to following your thread.

KC

Congrats! That’s the way to grind out! Until your brain hurts LOL I wish you all the best! good luck

I’m soooo excited for you! :smiley: Good job on finishing the school and I wish you the best of luck in your live trading! :smiley: I hope it’s okay for me to drop by every now and then to also see how you’re doing. This is great! :smiley:

I’ve also been thinking about going live and I plan to decide by the end of the month. Hmm. :thinking: What made you decide that you’re ready to go live? :smiley:

Thank you for all your kind comments and wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went live on advice by my mentor, as it would help me learn how to control my emotions better by trading with real money.

3 Likes

Oh! :smiley: Okay! :slight_smile: That makes sense. It sure would be different with real money. :sweat_smile: Good luck on this @jessoprules! I’ll always be cheering you on! :sunny:

Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Early days but my first 2 trades have been winners.
I will post a more detailed report once I get some spare time.

1 Like

114 pips profit on EUR/NZD short
53 pips profit on EUR/USD short

1 Like

Nice!

A positive pip payout is always great news!

Good luck this week,

KC

Congrats and welcome! Looking forward to your updates here.

I have just got into a buy on USD/CAD.

1 Like

1 Like

Stopped out. -10 pips

1 Like

looks like still flagging. Would look for another restest of the trend line, ideallly on the 1.3 emotional support level.

1 Like

JR, what’s your stop loss strategy?

10 Pips doesn’t give a position lot of leeway. Just curious.

JC

I go for a fairly large risk/reward ratio, I put stop loss above the previous level of S/R

1 Like