Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

Thanks for the testimonial. I’m glad you like it.

Navin Prithyani

• urbanforex

Here is an example of an Invalid Trade. Please do not trade when the MA’s are almost sideways and not trending. Also do not trade when the MA’s are too tight (close to each other)

Navin Prithyani

• urbanforex

Here is a nice trade that happened today on GBPUSD 15min chart.

Navin Prithyani

• urbanforex

Hi Urbanforex

Long time no chat, Im Spongebob from your site.

Would you take a trade that does not touch rainbow?

Here is another :wink:

Here is a setup on the GBP/CHF. Unfortunately I got stopped out for a loss of about 10. Was this a valid entry. I went long at the break of the second to last candle. I guess I was just unlucky? My stop was set at the low of the previous candle.

Howdy all

Here are the today’s trades.

Seeing babypips does not allow one to post contact details on its site, maybe they should have chat rooms for each strategy.

There are millions of viewers coming here, lets get chatting :rolleyes:

How many candles will you give it to break the high of the third tower? If one of the candles closes inside the averages does that invalidate the trade, are you only looking for a pin to penetrate the averages and then pull back? Where do you set your stops? I have been demoing this and so far I am 0 for 4 :confused:

Here is a trade happening live on NZDUSD 15min charts. Are you trading it?

Navin Prithyani

• urbanforex

Hey Spongebob !

How are you?

No trades if no touch.

• Navin

Invalid, MA’s seem too tight. Try sticking to the most frequently traded pairs such as Majors, Yen crosses and NU, AU, USDCAD etc.

• Navin

Hi Pete,

Try going through the first post on the forum if not you can go onto youtube and search for Urban Towers Scalping Strategy and watch my video explain the entire strategy.

If it still is not making sense, I’ll try and explain it here by breaking it down further. Fair enough?

• Navin

Fair enough Ill take a look.

Hi all

Hear is a setup that just happened, price broke previous low before closing above the rainbow, had one taken the trade it would of resulted in a loss.

There are ways to filter out the bad trades. I hope people dont give up on this strategy.

Navin has been so kind by opening a chat room for urban towers, I hope to be one of the fortunate ones to be included, and would love to share with everyone what I use to filter out the bad trades.

UrbanForex, how can I avoid this (the highlight one)? Is there a mistake I took on the trade attached?
thanks for your input…

There was no third lower high before the break.

Thanks Monkeytrader. How to identify which candle start to be consider the 1st candle? Thanks for your help.

Hi thunderfx

Navin has been so kind to start a free chat room for urban towers, im in there.

When price retraces to the rainbow, look for at least 3 lower highes. As you can see, price did not close below rainbow

My rainbow only has 2EMAs, urbans is something like 37 to 51, I have just 37 and 51EMA

thanks for your explanation monkeytrader. very much appreciated. this is a great system. have you ever tried it in a bigger time frame? because i cannot wait in front of my computer to monitor the trade due to my office work. :frowning: bigger time frame might help me i think.