Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

Hi guys

Hope you following this awesome strategy. Here are 2 trades today.

hello , i am a newbie and i am very interested in this system , i wanna ask a question , so the point is we sell when candle stick touch below rainbow line after 123 reversal higher high candle stick, and we buy when candle stick touch /bounce above rainbow line after 123 reversal lower high candle stick , am i right? :> tx before for this thread, it is very useful for every trader

At the break of the high of the last candle, we enter long (in a uptrend)
One minor detail: from those using the system, is it best to immediately open a position when the current candle merely [I]breaks[/I] the high/low of the last candle but has not [I]closed[/I] above the break ā€“ or do we wait for a candle to close above/below this level before initiating a trade?

Hi Sweet Pip!

Thank You so much for this indicator! Its very easy to scan the pairs now.

Only thing i have found is, [B][U]that it keeps alerting, after the first alert is triggered. [/U][/B]

Sometimes 7 times or so. And it makes it hard to be focused on the entry decision then.

May I ask You if You can please change it, so the alert will only rings once?

Thanks a lot!

Sidney

Hello

Is there working EA for this system?

Oops! Sorryā€¦:o. I donā€™t use it anymore but Iā€™ll take a look at it. For the time being you could always turn your mute on.
ā€¦:smiley:

no updates or comments for over a month?

is anyone still trading this live? how is that going? win/loss % avg pips either way?

what about demo? same ?'s as aboveā€¦

this seems like it had/has a lot of potential. i am a little surprised the thread has just died.

I am surprised that there is no working EA that trades this systemā€¦

I was reading through the posts and someone posted the rainbow ema is a 37,39,41,44,47, and a 50
The average of that is 43. Iā€™m going to try it on the 15 min chart just as explained but with only one ema a 43. Iā€™ll come up with my own exit stratagy and stops and limits and post my results.

I have never managed to make some money on scalping strategies, but I am willing to give it a try with a small amount of ā€œplayā€ money. Your system seems quite nice.

/ Mike

Someone help me.
I downloaded sweetpips indicator and I am not seeing the same screen that is posted on this board. I do not see the indicators to buy and set TP and SL. All I see is the towers that are numbered. I also got the alert to buy.
All help is appreciated
Texastrooper

Just wondering if anyone issuccessfully using this strategy today in July 2014 ?

Not sure anyone is. Wrote an EA with these rules. In the long term its mostly random on any given pair.
Hereā€™s my source code + ex4 file and a blogpost:

Hello sweet Pip, hope you are well! I decided to learn some the forex towers strategy quite some time ago, learned some things about pivot points etcā€¦ I have learned all about price action in my time and I have your indicator which i downloaded years ago!
Iā€™ve been looking at it on Daily H4 and H1 Timeframes. Do you have any suggestions for best use and rules for using this indicator.
Apologies I do know this is an old thread but the indicator seems to point out some great entries!
:slight_smile: