US trader looking for ECN broker. ATC and or Dukascopy decent?

I use the GBP JPY and predominantly trade on the 1 hour chart. I use meta trader 4. I’ve never gone live and would like advice on what broker to go with. I have $10,000 and would like to trade 1 lot(just as I have been on the demos) I’ve been making in between $4000 and $6000 a week consistently for about 4 months now. I trust the indicators I have the only hangup I have at this time is what broker to go with. I have researched quite a bit and found that ATC and Dukascopy seem to be the most reliable according to other traders. Any advice is greatly appreciated. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

I’d go with cictifx. there minimum is 10,000. and they have mt4 but only 50:1 if it doesn’t matter to you. they are a bank offering FDIC insurance. you’re not gonna get that with those brokers. when brokers start offering bank insurance, then they’ll get my vote. I just trade with a broker because my capital is not that high yet. i need a little more then no more brokers. only banks to trade with. remember, the 10 biggest banks run the market, brokers dont. citi is number 5 in the world right now

at certain levels though, dukas offers way more than ATC so if you have to have one them, dukas would be better

Why not go with MB Trading? US broker, ECN, MT4, 100:1, very reliable. I’ve been with this broker for over 2 years now, never complained. Free ACH transfers (max $5000/month). About 2.5 pips on G/J, $2.95 commission per 10K. Good luck!

I’ve heard good reviews on Dukascopy, but I personally have no experience with this broker because the minimum deposit is too high for me.

Then try FX Open, they use Dukascopy’s feed. Same spreads. They’re an ECN, except they’re MT4.

dukas lowered their min to 1000.00. i know that’s effective for mt4

dukas have mt4???

yes i have their demo mt4