USD/CAD has been really good

One screen shot is my trades from the past 3 days and the other is my trades from the past month. There is one trade in the past 3 days – it is the USD/JPY trade – in which the swap was -$2,666.62 while the profit was only $57.21. As a result, I took a loss of $2,609.41 on that one trade. I still managed to earn over 3k in profits in 3 days of trading! I had 2 other similar trades with the USD/JPY in which I also shut down recently. The result is that I lost about 8k total on those 3 trades alone. However, in the past month I made $9,588.19 even with those 3 massive losses! In other words, had I not closed those 3 trades, over the past month I would have made over 17.5k. I will attach screen shots of my completed trades from (a) the past 3 days and (b) the past month. Although I closed those 3 USD/JPY trades with large negative swaps and they cost me over 8k, it also helps in cleaning up my portfolio and moving forward.

I couldn’t fit every trade in the screen shots so I was sure to include the totals at the bottom of each one. That is now 2 mornings in a row that I woke up to massive gains on USD/CAD that I had opened the day before. The day before - at times - I had been down as much as several hundred dollars on each trade. I wake up, see huge profits, and close those trades before the USD goes south again.