RSI Neutral
MACD Buy
MA(200) Neutral
Fractals Buy
Parabolic SAR Buy
Bollinger Bands Buy

USD/CHF Chart Analysis

USD/CHF Technical Analysis

On the daily timeframe, USDCHF: D1 has exceeded the resistance line of the Wedge technical analysis pattern. A number of technical analysis indicators formed signals for further growth. We do not rule out a bullish movement if USDCHF rises above its latest high and upper Bollinger band of 0.935. This level can be used as an entry point. Initial risk cap possible below Parabolic signal, 200-day moving average and latest down fractal: 0.915. After opening a pending order, we move the stop following the Bollinger and Parabolic signals to the next fractal low. Thus, we change the potential profit/loss ratio in our favor. The most cautious traders after making a trade can switch to a four-hour chart and set a stop loss, moving it in the direction of movement. If the price overcomes the stop level (0.915) without activating the order (0.935), it is recommended to delete the order: there are internal changes in the market that were not taken into account.

Fundamental Analysis of Forex - USD/CHF

The expected rate increase by the Fed may help strengthen the US dollar. Will the USDCHF quotes continue to rise?

According to CME FedWatch, the US Federal Reserve rate is expected to rise from 0.25% to 0.75% at the meeting on March 16. Investors do not rule out that by the end of 2022 the rate may be increased by another 1.5% and by 0.5% in 2023. In turn, Swiss National Bank (SNB) keeps its rate negative at -0.75% for the time being. An additional negative factor for the Swiss franc may be the conflict in Ukraine. This can reduce its attractiveness as a defensive asset. Recall that the next meeting of the SNB will take place on March 24.

1 Like

Hi, do you still trading in USD/CHF? I sold today in USD/CHF. As I’m a new member here on the forum, I can’t post a link, but you can search for my post under the name of USD/CHF Shoulder Head Showder, or you can search that post in my account.

Thank you!
Samuraizen