Usd/jpy

USD/JPY appears weak and further depreciation can be expected.

Support is expected at around 109.20. Iā€™m thinking about going bullish if it gets there.

USD/JPY has been trading choppy recently as price is fluctuating around 110. Neutrality now could be the best strategy.

The Japanese Yen broke the support in the preopening hours of the European session. Bears might increase their positions.

Very narrow trading this week. Hopefully a direction will be formed in the next one.

The pair remains in the negative territory while continue showing no clear directional strength.

Good move this week, interesting to see what the next one brings. Iā€™m expecting a move down.

Neutral at the moment. Iā€™m waiting at the sideline to enter long.

React on North Korea did not launch any missile on the weekend, Usd/Jpy has a gap up in H4 chart.

Undecided at the moment, what are you thoughts, guys?

USD/JPY had an upward movement the last two days after the sell-off until the 107.30 level. The pair is still moving in a trading range with upper band the 114.40 level and lower band the 108.25 level, while next week the daily session ended below the latter level. However, the price entered again into the range. Neutral bias at the moment, awaiting an exit from the sideways channel.

Usd/Jpy started the week with a bullish gap, and consolidating further push the resistance level to around 111.30/40 zone.

Good move last week. Letā€™s see if it continues. JPY is depreciating rapidly.

Staying away from this pair for now. Too uncertain.

USD/JPY has been a tough cookie with monetary policy divergence favoring a bull move, but youā€™ve got the North Korea/U.S. situation looming. Itā€™s likely to pullback from current levels; if it doesnā€™t itā€™ll be interesting to see if thereā€™s any support around 112.00

Monitoring the pair for potential short positions. Currently, i see nothing, lol.

No short position for now, I think you are right.

I shorted at 112.95 and I havenā€™t closed the short position yet. I think the pair will drop to 112.60 at least.

My short position reached the target at 112.60 but I havenā€™t closed it. Instead I opened another one, both with target 112.00.

Usd/Jpy turn negative on North Korea missile test, but short term the pair is within the range between 112 to 113.