Usd/jpy

Too tough to trade now with the looming stock market disaster.

Bears not over just yet, while the pair is consolidating in the lower range around support level 105.50.

For how long do you think BOJ can support japanese yen, guys?

Solid support at 104.

The USDJPY is very undecided around the 106.86 level, but the bearish trend is still in place, especially when the 55 day EMA is pointing down. However, the pair must break below the 106.00 level to go back to its bearish trend.

I agree with you, break below 106.50 the pair will continue south to 106.00 level.

Not a bad short if the equity market goes South.

The breakdown below the 106.00 may be confirmed on the USDJPY. The bearish trend may continue, but the 104.00 level may act as support.

Usd/Jpy is consolidating in the negative territory, I don’t think the bearish trend is not over yet.

**Today USD is stedy I think we can see BuyIn today **

I expected this pair to move to the upside.

The Japanese Yen is strong lately.

Yet another stunning observation from arigoldman, wherever do you get this inside information from?

Usd/Jpy is consolidating on the low, lack directional strength. Critical support can be seen at 105.00 level, break below could further decline.

1 Like

The market may need to monitor the position of the Japanese authorities, as they may start to get nervous after the yen broke the bar 105 against the dollar, says Takuya Kanda, Director General of the research Institute Gaitame.Com Tokyo. “The trend of the dollar to the yen clearly indicates a downward movement, and the pair may fall even more after a rapid decline below the psychological level of 105.25 and 105.” The market is concerned about the tension in trade relations between China and the US, but we need to listen carefully to what the Japanese authorities will say. There is no clear support for USD/JPY after break below 105; it is also necessary to follow stock prices to see if the yen buying will be strengthened as a defensive asset or safe haven asset. Note: USD/JPY dropped 0.4% to 104.84 after earlier falling to 104.64, the lowest level since November 9, 2016

Usd/Jpy falls into the range between 104.65 to 105.29 short-term, but the risk remains on the downside.

Usd/Jpy is almost trading flat after being rejected from 107.00 level, I’m expecting the consolidation continues until next week macro releases and NFP.

The week starts with a gap up in H4 chart, but still consolidating within the range between 106.60 to 107.90.

Usd/Jpy is consolidating its gains below its immediate resistance level at 109.54, the direction of the pair depends a lot on this week key data.

Amazing rally on the USDJPY to the 110.00 level. The pair may find some resistance at the current levels, but the bullish momentum is still in place.