USD long term view - Comeback Or Falling Back?

USD long term view - Comeback Or Falling Back
Close at 02/06/2006 : 82.51 Index points

The historical low in the “USD Trade Weighted Index” was on 04/19/1995 with 79.22 Index points. Since then the “USD Trade Weighted Index” gets recovering until 112.89 Points - am 01/28/2002 - before he falls back until 80 Points. Interesting is surely the fact, in this context, that the “USD Trade Weighted Index” double faster falls back than he could gets up !!! To interpret this development is right here right now really to heavy for me …

More import of that fact is in my opinion follwoing question …
Did The 80 Index Points In The “USD Trade Weighted Index” Keep ?

On the 12/05/2006 the “USD Trade Weighted Index” closed by 79.99 Points …
Was This Retrospective The Turning Point In “USD Trade Weighted Index” ?
Was This Retrospective Also the Turning point In The EUR/USD Cross-Rate ?

Or was this all the quiet before the storm …
And Will The “USD Trade Weighted Index” Break Down Totality - Fall Under 80 Points ?

Und if the “USD Trade Weighted Index” should break down …
How Deep Will The “USD Trade Weighted Index” Than Falling ?
Or Where Will The “USD Trade Weighted Index” Get New Bottom For His Foots Back ?
Or Is The USD - “USD Trade Weighted Index” - Under 80 Points a Bottomless Pit ?

Important questions about questions Fragen - not only for FOREX Traders or FOREX Investors …

Its hard for me to give you right here right now a seriously answer - but lets get an open discuss about the USD - or make a better analysis after you watch the historical chart …

Basic Information For The “USD Trade Weighted Index” You Get Here …
A weighted average of the foreign exchange value of the U.S. dollar against a subset of the broad index currencies that circulate widely outside the country of issue. Major currencies index includes the Euro Area, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Australia, and Sweden. For more information about trade-weighted indexes see at the Homepage of the Federal Reserve at file://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/b…er05_index.pdf

Stay On Focus
You`re DAO VINCI

That everything from emptiness resulted - from nothing (which was initially everything nothing other once as one of many ideas of the inventor) - we know all presumably, thanks to LAOTSE, for more than 2.500 years.

[I]“Everything was an idea initially once. This text, this board, this Internet Site, your Personal Computer - that you straight used, it yes are even your keyboard, your mouse, your monitor, the house into that you straight ones when you read this text here was initially once an idea … Also the Greenback Dollar - therefore the us american currency, called USD !!!”[/I]

Into our Western society appear itself this consciousness that the human being creating the USD - as well as the EUR (and naturally all other currencies) - as well as God (and not turned around) - slowly into consciousness (not only that) since 2004.

Is one itself conscious of this fact and understands that the whole currency system - therefore the price determination every second (also right here right now) - been only created on a value - and that are called CONFIDENCE !!!

The USA - or we remain professional - the FED has printed on its money “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
No doubt, it would also been too arrogant & provocative to wrote “IN FED WE TRUST” …

Let us stay clear - just a little bit longer - and get further …
The confidence of George W. Bush in foreign policy has been lost since 2004 - even if this itself no diplomat to pronounce that so open wagen. That he will be get into the history as one of the worst US Presidents (even worser than Nixon one was - not only because of his Vietnam war but such more as his ignoramus reflex because his water gate twist affair) nobody ouside the United States aks itself any more. Perhaps should someone say it to him. Cause in 2 years will it be already too late for him …

That the USA on the climax of its power - until the Bush Goverment pulled in beginning in 2001 into the white house - everybody who is a liitle interesting politically retrospect know - noi doubt. [I]"Who thereby really believes any more that the USA will sometimes ever be more powerfully that it was Bush before !?[/I]

I mine this value free …
I have nothing in person against the US-President personality - if you dont know me personality and you only read this you could thought that. I only criticise his (and also his party friends) almost childlike naivety with that he still political occurs, itself as a clean man of the western world (which western world he means - no doubt, he confuses the western world with his party - but in mistakes, he was able to get already gain experiences). And blows all which are not consistent with his politics denounced as "a axis of evil". [I]"For much as fond or wide-eyed he thoughts about all people around him ?"[/I]And thats also the reason why we always have to heard in the Media how dangerously are the YEN Carrytrade & how dangerously are the chinese Renminbi. Its nothing new - it`s the WAG THE DOG Politic for all his childlinke naiveties supporter. But this is his (or let me better say the Problem of all around him) and lets get an overview of all around the world …

But this is his (or let me better say the Problem of all around him) and lets get an overview of all around the world …
I wann write here something about the FOREX so let me get back to the most import questions for all FOREX Traders & FOREX Investors: “How To Get Money In The FOREX?” Thats of course the Key Question that i ask myself every day but certainly its really hard to give you a serious answer right here right now …

So let`get a look for the big view all around the world

• as the perspective of an Global Forex which only wann make money. Nothing else …
    After USD, we have the GBP - in my view the scond import currency all around the world (i know that this is not the opinion of the most currency managers) - then of course our EUR (i think one day the EUR will be the import currency all around the globe - but when in 5 years, in 10 years or possibility in more than 20 years !?), the CHF & the YEN. Are one of these currenciey a really alternative for the USD right here right now - perhaps for this or next year ??? And dont forget the 3 giants RUSSIA, INDIA & natural CHINA. They are growning so fast that in 10 years they 3 can make all economy between each other. And also dont forget the Arabs with teir own OIL !!! There Oil is already a currency. And why shouldn`t they decide on a common monetary union, no doubt, like Europe for an OIL Currency ??? And whats with South America - i mean Latino America. Will they created in the next 10 years a currency union ??? Of course these are big meta questions and perhaps not actuality in the FOREX. But they are import to understand the context in the forex & get the big global view clear …

But lets get back to the USD …
Where will he get in 2007 ??? Will The Greenback COMEBACK or will the Greenback FALLING DOWN ???
The import fact is - noc doubt - the confidence !!! Whether in private life, in professional business life or else also of course at the FOREX. And it is currently a question of just this Confindence. In our case in the Confindence of the USD !!!

That George W. Bush (and his party) lost his confidence in the world politic and also in the USA - the USA was never so fissured (in their view of itselfs, in their view of human being & in their view of life) as as before - enjoy prove the following amusing parabola, that me has send an american FOREX Trader by E-Mail (some weeks ago) come up read out …

[I]Napoleon meets Hitler (in 2004) on the red place in Moscow. Hitler says to Napoleon coin: “Napoleon, if I would have the military weapons of the USA today, I would be already the 1st world president of the human people society.” Napoleon smiled amsinung and answeried him : “Would I have the medias of the USA so under controll like the actuality US President my compatriots would have never practised from Waterloo - and I would dignity my failing simple ignoring …”[/I]

But lets get back to the FOREX Trading again ... The Key is the Confidence. And, I can only repeat my question. [I]Is it currently a question of just this CONFIDENCE in the USD !!!!![/I] You dont know what i mean then lets get a watch the USD Index - Traded Weighted Index - for the last 10 years …

… and also lets get a view for the price development as a “100 & 200 SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE” !!!

What Do You Think !? !? !?
Will The FOREX Trader Trust The USD - In 2007 - And The USD Index Will COMEBACK !? !? !?
Or Will The FOREX Trader Not Trust The USD - In 2007 - And The USD Will FALLING BACK !? !? !?

I think right here right
these question won`t be answered in the nex few days or weeks an we will see probably a boring year in 2007 …
But wait and see perhaps I have tommorow - about the Development in the USD Index - an another idea and an another ourlook …

Best Wishes For Your FOREX Trading
DAO Vinci