USDCHF is trading in range, Will Martingale works on this strategy?

The Swiss franc currency is trading flat/range after and before the swiss crisis.

Most range traded currency pairs are USDCHF, EURCHF, and CADCHF.

USDCHF is one of the currency pair tradings in range after SNB crises; this currency pair also observed within range even before CHF crisis.

I divided this Range market into four zones based on actively traded months, pips, price, and time duration traded in each zones.

Z1& Z4 is not much active; the duration in Z1& Z4 is not compromising to trade. 

Z1 high 1.0300 low is at 1.0000 and the difference between high and low is 300PIPs (see above chart), and Zone-4 high is at 0.9165 & low is at 0.8690 and the pip difference is 1030 though the pips are comforting the price might not available in near term.

Hence i preferred ZONE-2 & ZONE-3.
The pair is highly active in this 2 zones.

Will swing trading works in ZONE-2 (Z2)??

Z2 is highly active, The Z2 high is 1.0000 and low is at 0.9525 and the difference between high & low is 475 Pips, this is after the SNB event.

Swing trading strategy in zone-2.

The swing trading strategy with martingale system I opened 6 buy limits and 6 sell limits with the difference of 40 pips from the current market price. 40 pip ranges are selected based on the back testing from SNB event also the 40 pip difference covers the entire zone-2 high & low.

I used forex tester and the result was listed below.

Selected period to test Feb-2015 to Aug-2016(Total 19 months)

Total Oders 176.
0.01 triggered 35 Times
0.02 triggered 28 times.
0.03 triggered 12 times
0.04 tirggered 12 times
0.05 triggered 2 times
0.06 triggered2 times
At 0.06th order Negative floating 280$

The shortest time duration of trade is 1 Day
The longest time duration to close trade is one and half months
longest delay to trigger the pending order is 10 Days.
Biggest profit in a trade is 0.06th order with 145$
Secound biggest profit is 0.05th order with 105$
Monthly equity growth around 9 to 10%
Account doubled on 11th month i:e feb2016

From MARCH to AUG. I doubled the lot size. I;e 0.01 became 0.02.

MARTINGALE SYSTEM WILL BLOW OUT THE ACCOUNT IF BREAKS THE RANGE

I was expecting the Dollars this range will break out after US election,
surprisingly it’s still in range,

Now I’m really not able to decide whether I should try this system in real account
and make the profit as long as long as it’s in range or leave this strategy

Therefore I decided to post in the forum for the conclusion.

Write your thoughts and my points i forgot to adapt while testing without critic.

Golden Cross formation in USDCHF pair.

What is Golden Cross?
Golden cross forms when a 50 days short term moving average crosses above 200 day moving average on technical charts,
It confirms the strength of long-term trend “Bullish Indicator”.

Shorter-term moving average indicates more recent price action relative to the longer-term moving average; this formation is interpreted by the technical analyst as a significantly bullish.

The Golden Cross indicates strong bull market when the crossover is accompanied by high trading volumes. Once the crossover occurs, the long-term moving average is considered as a major support level for the markets.

Building a strategy when spotting a Golden Cross pattern.
The crossover offers trading opportunities for both trend and counter-trend traders. Trend traders, looking to buy markets based on Golden Cross attempt to buy near the level of formation, expecting the moving average to support the market price strongly. Counter-trend traders may see market reversal signals after the market has rallied significantly above the Golden Cross level and sell the market with profit target near the new support level.
The trading strategies based on the golden cross are most effective in more volatile markets.
In tightly range-bound markets, Golden Cross means there can be little-to-no profit margin since, as soon as the cross appears, the market may once again be preparing to take reversal and move back down through the long-term average.
However trading Golden cross strategy will require higher time frame, but the intraday trader can adopt the following rules of trading.

Use smaller time frame preferably (15Min)
Include 21 EMA to exit while crossing 50 SMA.
Use strict money management with risk to reward ratio 1.

USDCHF trading below 200SMA and at 61.8 Fibonacci retracement level. The formation of pin bar in H1 chart is last hope of bulls power, The breach of 61.8 Fibonacci retracement will add the more bearish sentiment.
However, we can expect the pair to be in range due to the upcoming biggest economic event.
The chance stands at 100% hike in the rate of interest by feds compared with 96% on Tuesday. The projected interest is 0.75%, Dollar index may ride bull if the rate of interest is released higher than expected alternatively if lower than expected rate strengthens bear.

I started trading martingale in USDCHF pair and glad about current profit,
i started with 0.02 lot size at 0.98604 and at each 100pip difference, i increased 1000 units.
and on 15-dec-2016 my 6th order that is 0.06 got triggered

and 0.06 order closed in profit on 30th dec 2016 with 109 dollars profit.
closing the single order which is in profit is not at all i planned.

I wanted to close all the position when the total profit is $60 dollars.

Since i was not in front of the system to cut off all position on 30th dec whipsaw
later when i calculated the total profit was close to $115 dollars and ran back to negative.

I missed closing the profit twice while trading martingale in USDCHF because i cannot watch the price all the time,

I need a tool or idea wherein if i mention the price all the open position should be closed at the given price