USDCHF Trading Opportunities

USDCHF breakout @ 0.986000 and expect a retest then upward/bullish continuation

0.97200 by Dec 11th is my prediction LexfFX

lets see what happens…!

I am gonna add to that Dec 3rd Maybe turn point.? (from your Long)

I’m just a student still though

Thanks @A1lenTrader for responding. Yes its best to watch and see how markets move. Let’s wait and see the reverse.

You still Long…?

Ive only been into trading about 4-5 Months now, every single day studying.
but i learn quick… Still lots to learn i know but I think i’ve found my calling in life.

@LexyFX

I may have been looking at your chart upside down mate. :slight_smile:

I started on EUR/GBP been studying that for months thats the1st time i looked at USD/CHF…!
some big moves.

You chose well though.

Lol, are you still Long on USDCHF

The pair going to retake the 1.00 level.

USD/CHF failed to hold on Monday’s high. The pair tested last week’s low at 1.9838 and currently is hovering around 1.9860. However the outlook in the short term remains bearish.

Good rally. Next target: 0.9760.

USD/CHF dropped to 0.9840 today. The pair needs to re-take the resistance at 0.9975 in order to assume its movement to the upside.

Waiting for 0.9900 to open long positions.

USD/CHF failed to hold above 0.99 and is closing the day in red. A decisive move in either directions is very unlikely ahead of New Year’s holidays.

USD/CHF bounced from the weekly low, but the upside is capped by the 200-day ma at 0.9781.

The pair is aiming the 0.9425 – 0.9420 region after breaking the 2017 lows that supported well so far.

The short term indicators are neutral and suggest more range trading. On the other hand the daily indicators provide mixed signs. I think the USD/CHF will test the 0.9355-0.9335 area.

USD/CHF is trading sideways but thechnical indicators on the H4 suggest further rise towards the resistance at 0.9407.

USD/CHF is gaining strength and is very close to two-month high. I expect bulls to fight the resistance at 0.9575, which will bring potential for testing 0.9600 hurdle.

Technicals point to the upside. Id rather wait for a confirmation by fundamentals.

Would be nice to see some downward move preNFP.

USD/CHF failed to hold above 0.9580, but let;s see what the new week will bring with the latest NFP release.