USDCNH - Offshore

Hi, everyone. Bullish trend beginning from my trading plan at H1 chart. this instrument is bullish from middle of february since daily chart, too. From this last time frame the yuan is trying to cross your R1 at 6.360. It´s previous to the FOMC, so it could retrace (bearish move) few pips waiting the new. don´t be afraid. this instrument doesn´t run just walk slowly. Closing a profitable position you win bit pips but if you lost, you´ll lost bit pips, too. It´s the opposite to Balls of Steel instruments. Perfect for newbies and grandparents. I´m trading it from a demo account that i´m testing. At my real account: coming soon.
I didn´t know but when we talk about the chinese currency we can name it as yuan or renminbi. If somebody wishes to research about this topic, you can do it in wikipedia: Renminbi - Wikipedia

Hi, everyone. Bearish trend appeared at my trading plan from H1. The previous uptrend was around 15 pips. I´ve told you this is opposite to Ball of Steel instruments. I´m waiting a retracement (Bullish) but because retracements here aren´t agressives i´ve opened downtrend position at demo account i´m testing. I don´t forget that from daily time frame the yuan is bullish and i don´t forget that if downtrend at Stocks Markets really begins the yuan will be bullish. so, bearish trend in progress could be weak.

Hi. The retracement of bearish trend was around 15 pips. It seems the yuan´s decided to start over the downtrend. During 05/24 sideway condition appeared here. My TP is placed at 6.356, 76% fibo. I hope the TP closes the trade. I could place my TP at beginning of last uptrend (6.348) but i don´t want to take any risk. In my opinion when uptrend signal appears the yuan will be really bullish.