USDJPY Outlook for 16th December, 2013 (Monday) Daily Forex Trader Analysis by htsang

USDJPY Daily Outlook for 16th December, 2013 (Monday)

Daily Chart

" Could this be it?"

Interesting one to look at on a daily chart and with the exhaustion candle from Friday, It shows this could be it and we are going south now, so based on the daily confluence of the below points - I would go short
As I mentioned on Friday, until we make a lower low in a daily chart, we are still in a uptrend
Divergence
Tried to penetrate previous highs, but failed to close the day above.
Exhaustion Candle from Friday
Bearish Butterfly pattern is formed (identified last week) - however still valid if we were to go higher to 105
Note - Weekly Chart candle - shows some indication and momentum to the upside

Hourly Chart

“103.00 shows good rejection pins”

After trying new highs on Friday , it has rejected hard but found support at the 103.00 area, Based on the hourly chart, I still can see upside possibility even though in the daily we have a bearish bat, however this pattern is still valid up till around the 105-106 area, which suggest maybe we could go higher on the event a possible no taper from the fed?

Price action seems to have found support at 103,
I am bias toward going higher on this C to D leg to break highs and close above

Outlook Trade opportunity

Please see my Illustration,

The blue area is where we will go long entry,
The Red is where our stops will be (or few pips below the red)
The Green is where I think prices should go,

Take profit area - Please take partial profit, as we reach minor resis / fib levels / Daily Pivots

Updated - Early asian session filled our buy order at 103.138. We have took partial profit (30% of trade) of 13pips+

Cheers

For today this is my trade setup - If you wish to view my analysis please check out the blog or twitter

Outlook Trade opportunity
We will look for opportunity to short at the 104.50 (141.4 fe) for a small trade for at least 15pips profit where we will tp 80% of the trade and leave2 0% to run lower

Risk Level Medium

Tips -
Always take note of any economical news event on our provided calender below

Cheers

Howard