Usdjpy sell off expected

USDJPY Indicates a Clear SHORT Picture
WHOSE WITH ME?

As for my Article on USDZAR Last week had given me motivation to not only talk more about the DOLLAR Pairs but to give everyone a good analysis INFACT i would never regard this as any sort of forecast but pure MARKET DIRECTIONS

USDJPY Expected to go SHORT after retesting a very SIGNIFICANT area in the market of 105.912 and expected to come back to the target price of 105.248 and retest a very significant yet as for a very instinctive and experience point of view it is HIGHLY LIKELY that price retest a EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT LEVEL AT 105.248 in that way being said yes another bullish turn around is IMMINENT!!!

FxM
Founder Of Forex Academy SA

2 Likes

My sell limit order on USDJPY got filled at 106.39 (green line). Moved to break even (orange line).

USDJPY Bullish… stop (liquidity) hunt currently underway from Asian open…

i think you mean bearish mate

@Official_Forex_Mo786, Ahhh, No… 12 hours in and the price is back to where it started…

Lets wait till after the US Session.

lol price came back twice seems like a strong upside momentum has been added
price has not yet broken the level yet we can await more confirmation

@Official_Forex_Mo786, Go on… you can say it… Bullish momentum.

Premature Speculation??.. Not over yet… Let’s see where it is at the EOD New York…

Based on a long term historical view, we are in a bearish Yen market. This bullish move can be considered as a retracement. I was trading a retracement of the bullish retracement. :slight_smile: Bagged about 70 pips on 80% of my original lot size and got taken out at break even for the remaining 20%.

Taking a trend-based view of the market can make my head spin sometimes. That’s why I ignore trends and trade reaction points based on PA. At the moment I think it will continue along its bearish trend once price gets to about 107.17. We’ll see how things develop.