USDJPY set up ideas and trades

USDJPY Long set up

Right people this is what I am looking at going in to NFP tomorrow.

With the DXY showing a bit of weakness we could see this pair setting up for a sell off but before we do I feel we could beak down below the low to in trap sellers to the market and then look to retrace back up to discount and above an old high before we see real driving selling force for the long move.

So with that in mind I am looking to find a key entry and short term intraday set up to catch the moves.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading. Let me know how you get on.

It looks to be very strong support zone. The price may make a bullish move from the zone that you have marked. Thanks for sharing your trading idea and the chart.

1 Like

Im bullish on this pair personally. It looks like its continuing up in the short term

To me, USDJPY is extremely bullish. The daily chart shows that the price after making a strong bullish move made a bearish correction and then move towards the North again. The price made a bullish breakout at the last swing high as well. So, the bull may dominate in the pair for some days.

1 Like

I’ve taken a long position mate, totally agree

I don’t see USDJPY dropping any time based on price action.

Could eventually end up around 140.00+ - with pullbacks.

JPY looking weak as hell on all pairs.

1 Like

Im the same especially with USD as strong as it is too

Smashed it right out of the park there mate. We are currently at a 20 year ATH, last time it was higher was 2002

Yes it’s all about" When " with Yen

The pair made a long bullish move in the daily chart. It seems to have found its resistance. However, a bullish reversal candle may attract the buyers again to go long again in the pair and push the price towards the North.

Trade still looking good if anyone took this 3 weeks ago and held!

You in this pair?

I actually got a trade in early in the week, 127.93. Still holding.

This thing is still popping! Thoughts for the end of the week?

Looking for a short next week on this pair if it starts to break some structure hard to tell though. Ill be waiting until mid week at least before deciding if i will or not

1 Like

Possibly mate, need to catch up on my analysis today

Lucky!!! Although it’s consolidating now…

Yea, are you in a trade on this pair?

Its going to be a volatile day Thursday important news from both Japan and USA ,

Oh, thanks for the heads up. Do you stay out of the market for this pair on news days like tomorrow?

i have known to leave trades open but usually not to my benefit

1 Like