UWC (United World Capital) Broker

Has anyone used UWC (United World Capital) Brokerage?
They seem to have extremely low spreads, (maybe too low) I’ve gone to their website and it says 0 as the spread!:o That can’t be right.
Just wondering if its a scam or not?:confused:
I used a demo account of FXCH and their spread on the Majors is 1pip.
but I was told to stay away from them because they are not regulated.
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the subject?:cool:

Wow, why would you go with them??:confused: seriously, I would love to know what actually drove you even consider them. As far as I can see (I just opened their website as I’ve never heard of them) there is absolutely nothing at all about them that is Swiss, it is a complete con by the looks of it. Based in the Dominican Republic “ding dong” hear the alarm bells ringing? Pictures of Swiss buildings, ouch!

UWC, what is it with you, you have something against US, UK or European even Australian brokers? Honestly, why would you not look at them, Cyprus? There are so many reputable brokers coming out of other world regions, brokers that have actually been around for more than a few months (UWC founded in 2008), that are regulated by solid bodies such as the NFA, FSA, BaFin, ASIC and FINMA? Why don’t you have a look at my broker, they really are Swiss :stuck_out_tongue: , STP and have been around since the early 2000s, try out their demo at ac-markets.com

BTW, if you are learning, have a look at the etoro platform and obviously this site :wink:

I never said that they are Swiss! LOL:p

I was simply asking a question! Scam or not! Simples!!!

As for ACM, I have had their demo accounts for several months and they are good, However their spreads widen quite a bit.
As for the Swiss regulation, its good but it isn’t the best, The best is American or British regulation.
Check out Crown forex…Belly up!

IMO
its not scam coz many people have used it and withdraw
but the spread is only at 0.1% of the time is 0 spread
99.9% of time is got 2 pips spread e/u

I dont know about you guys but I have been trading with UWC since 2008 and I have had no problem with them apart from the usual stuff… I chose them because being regulated in Cyprus… An EU member country their regulatory body CYSEC oprates in the same standards as NFA, FSA, BaFin, ASIC, actually if you go on these bodies websites you will then see United World Capital listed there… That then means that these bodies acknowledge the authority and capability of Cysec to regulate United World Capital, I have friends in US, Australia, South Africa and other countries who also use United World Capital and they too are as happy as I am, If you look at the webste you will see that their spreads are floating spreads and range from 0 - 4 pips and this has now been changed to being based on the fourth digit as they have now done away with the fifth digit… Finally check the fact that UWC is a member of the investors compensation fund which insures its clients… This is all on their web site and that alone should say something about the credability of them… Pakorafx before you jump in to make comments have a look at the question you are being asked… Do a bit of research and post correct information instead of misleading others…

@IrishBarron
You must be kidding me! Can you imagine a broker firm operating a platform with a high ranking not being fully regulated??? I am stunned to read this! Really. Do you think the authorities would not shut down immediately any broker that is not regulated by FSA and CySEC? Go to their website, read their regulatory background and click on the links they give you to these regulatory bodies before spreading any fake news about it.

I know nothing about this broker so I don’t have an opinion yet…

I will however be opening a demo just to try out MT5, I have been wanting to see what changes are in it.

Middle of February, without ANY warning whatsoever, they gave the boot to all American residents. Tried to log in one morning, and was locked out of my acct. Live chat was pointless, like something out of an Abbott and Costello Who’s on First routine…

They blamed the abrupt and warningless forced exile on Cysec. However, i have other brokers regulated by Cysec who’re still quite able to take US clients…

The one bright spot was one of their office girls, Krassi. She worked diligently to get my funds returned.

Overall, i have to seriously question the attempt at anything even approaching customer service on the part of the decisionmakers at this firm. Not many would stay in business long with that kind of outlook toward customers.

Well, fortunately I am not an US resident so this does not affect me, however I remember receiving an email from them notifying about the changes in trading for US citizens. There is also a note in the company news section posted on Feb 14th that this action will take place on 15th of March.
I personally haven’t faced any negativity from their services

Nass~

The company did inform all US clients via E-mail and company news, closing positions and withdrawals was available (you should have been able to login and withdraw but not deposit or open new positions, it might have been a technical problem which you should have contacted live support about).
If other CYSEC regulated brokers did not decide to comply with american regulations then that is their choice but due to conflict of regulations and tax laws we have decided to cease our operations as a broker in the US.
All US clients funds were returned and no harm was done. There are plenty of other brokers who would be able to accommodate US clients needs.
UWCFX is now focusing on our main target markets such as Asia, Europe, The Middle East and Africa offering our clients outstanding forex trading brokerage services as an EU regulated firm.

some new features are now available at uwc like trading on mobile phones, WebTrader where we can trade on the website system which is nice and convenient.
What I like most is the new option to choose your own personal supporter to who you can address any issue! so no more going here and there! hope this will work great!

I live in Australia. I have been trading with UWC for over 6 months. I trade mainly eurusd and a 3 pip spread is very competitive. I have had no spikes or stop hunting experiences. When I have had an issue the live support has dealt with it immediately. My account is $3,000+ and I have had no problems with withdrawals, and deposits are instantaneous with Debitcard. They also have a Visa Debit Card for withdrawals at ATM worldwide. I don’t know of any other brokers offering that kind of service. The technical improvements to their platforms and website has been fantastic. From my experience so far, I would highly recommend them.

Thank GOD for the broker,as a beginner i learn allot about trading through them.thank you fpa and UWC.

Infact i must say the UWCFX is the Best Broker that i have come across. The are Regulated to start with and thus the Invested Funds are safe.

The Deposit and Withdraw methods make it possible for us to be able to fund the account easily. They have new Bonus and Promotions which allow more benefits.

They are truly a A Grade Brokers with exceptional service :slight_smile:

do they allow usa traders?

USA traders are not allowed:)