Valid Harmonic Pattern?

Is this a valid Harmonic Pattern? I’m just starting out and if it is, it would be my first spotting of any harmonic pattern.
If it is not, is this a valid prediction according to you nevertheless because of the downward channel the prices are in?

Currency Pair: EURUSD 16:27 GMT+5:30

1 Like

Why are you looking for them? Do you know someone who successfully trades these patterns?

I understand this comment but it is a tool to be used for a reason and more so to add more conformation and confidence as to why one would place/take a certain position, I don’t personally know but have seen ppl who seem like successful traders use harmonics I have little knowledge on them though and if and one else does be it why or why not they are useful should shed some light on the topic for @quantumwolf

and myself :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

What harmonic scanner are you using?

K well I don’t use any scanner I’m new to FX and trading in general. I live in ny I have been introduced to the FX markets back in 2017/2018 and I bought a course… lmaoo but it has helped. I’m just a sponge right now and would like insite on any and all information on tools and or ideology on the proper way to go about being a profitable trader.

I use only pure price action, support resistance, I wish I had someone in my area who is a profitable trader who does make a living with trading to be in contact with I’m not looking for someone to take me by the hand but more assess the level of my comprehension of the market and how I interact with it and can assist me from there