Vanilla Binary - Am I making profits?

I opened a saxo account with $5500 and had someone did a Vanilla Binary for me…I don’t know what it is all about but now after 4 months I am showing an account value of $7500 and a cash balance in excess of $16000. I must be doing something right I guess. I am so excited

Have you tried withdrawing your profit?

No…do I have to??

The stupidity of some people just amazes me, even still. You clearly have more money than sense.

There is really no need for you to be jealous

nobody is jealous. But, there have been people on here that have been scammed by fake account managers, and haven’t been able to withdraw their profits. So, you should see if you could withdraw like $500, and see if you experience any issues

Saxo is a tier one Bank…there is no credibility issue

Okay cool…

You literally opened a topic asking if you’re making profits? You then confused me when you said you have an account value of $7500 and a cash balance in excess of $16k. Which is it do you have 7500 in the account or 16k?

I think you might be getting cash and funds mixed up.

How does one get a pic posted here?

Ok…I think you can see account value of $7522 and cash available of $16363 and I started off with just $5000 so I am ahead for sure…I just don’t know by how much

Please explain what is cash and what is funds??..is cash not funds and funds not cash ??

I would try to withdraw lol

Ok…so you would…but I would not. So one of us is going to be the better trader and one of us is going to be the abject loser !!!

If you begin with $10000 in your account you will then have Funds of 10000 and Available 10000.
If you then place a trade requiring margin of 1000 and that trade moves into a loss of 500 your account will show, Funds 10000, Margin 1000, P&L -500, Available 8500.

I started off with $5000 so why does my funds show $16363 ?? and why does my account show $7522