Vantage FX and IC Markets

Hi guys,

Please let me know if you have opinion on either Vantage FX or IC Markets. Which is better ?

Thank you

Personally, I’m with IC Markets. Only traded Vantage on a demo account in a comp. Didn’t like the experience. Found the spread bounced around way to much on the EU. That’s no good.

But there are a few supporters of vantage here on the forum. It won’t take long for them to come out of the woodwork. Personally, I think those guys are professional spammers. If you review their contributions to the forum you’ll be alerted to that fact. They have a real broker crush on them.

Go with IC Markets bro.

I agree - Vantage is one I certainly [I]wouldn’t[/I] look at, myself. I intrinsically and instinctively mistrust them, from what I’ve seen.

Hey Lexys,

You do not usually recommend those who provide MT4 only. So are you om with IC markets ? since their standard account comes only with the mt4 platform ?

Thank you

Sorry - I know nothing about them.

(For what it’s worth, if anything, that includes not having heard anything terrible about them, and not instinctively thinking “bad broker”, as I do about some … but it’s true that I wouldn’t, myself, use a broker that offers only MT4 - partly because I won’t use MT4 and partly through knowing that [I][U]some[/U][/I] brokers have a reason for that, that’s very much in their own interest rather than that of their customers.)

I’m guessing you use IB, Lexy?

Surely the best of the best

However, I was entertained to read that they also map back to MT4 should the client request it!

Maybe so … but they’re not a [I]counterparty market-maker[/I] anyway, so the reasoning mentioned above doesn’t apply to them. :wink:

Agreed - the minimal deposit of $25k for a PDT account kinda speaks volumes anyway.