Vantage FX - ECN Forex Broker

All the other Seychelles and Belize regulated brokers get their own thread here, why don’t the ASIC regulated ECN brokers like Vantage FX?

I know for a fact that they’re a properly regulated, trusted broker with low ECN commissions.

Does anyone else trade with Vantage FX? (If you’ve commented recommending you trade with a joke broker regulated in a Carribean island then your opinion is not valid haha.)

Yep. I trade with Vantage - great broker!

Thanks for opening this thread.

Just doing my weekly skim read through the BabyPips forums that taught me so much when I was first starting out as a trader and I’m honestly disgusted at some of the absolute garbage being written in some of the threads now. It’s just completely false, marketing information by those trying to sound authoritarian. And they would to a new trader which is the sad thing.

After looking for an ASIC regulated broker, I settled with Vantage FX. Happy and safe in the decision I made to avoid the Island nobody brokers and the endless documented problems that clients have.

You hear such bad stories about brokers not processing sizable withdrawals. Well I just made one and wanted to come here and say how easy it was.

Never had a problem making a withdrawal. Cheers Vantage FX!